Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Anyone know what I need to convert the audiofiles to in order to be able to play them in google drive?

mp3 should work.  google drive probably doesn't wanna load wav's over streams

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

The starring role acapella, instrumental AND Casper Balslev? :defeated:

although I do wish there were outtakes from the baby shoot and the curtains

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

I'm so fcking mad, it stoppED AT 89% !!!! IS THIS A JOKE?

///////

STARRING ROLE STEMS

https://mega.nz/#!SmAxWa5A!ruGdlT6z0quhO3-OYFflafXNguy2fl6h6edlAulzHHk

EDIT: Guys, I don't know if I want to believe that all of this leaked. DiamondGarden shared it and said "Don't believe everything you see" or something so be careful

ANYWAYS STARRING ROLE STEEEEEMMMMS INSTURMENTAL ACAPELSJDSJKK K

ok  :awkney:

VHshv7gl.png

ohh i know about EH but not that the making of TFJ was a mess too.. got receipts of that ? i wanna know the T

It was very painful for her - personally - because she was very success driven & ambitious at that time & insecure about her position in the industry. She expected Hollywood to be a hit but - to her surprise - it flopped & then the other singles didn't do to well too. The problem was that the indie radio & sites weren't promoting her cause she was too pop & the pop sources weren't promoting her cause she was too indie. Overall it was her own insecurities & perfectionism that made it difficult for her. I read somewhere that she did an awful LOT of takes for the song 'Are You Satisfied' (I don't exactly remember how many but you can hear the perfection & layers in her vocals that era. That's why it's one of my fave.)

So for Electra Heart era she worked with big pop producers like Dr. Luke & she felt like they took away her creative control production-wise. She was grateful it helped her build an audience but it was tiring for her to play these characters & she wanted to do something personal, for herself. Electra Heart was supposed to be a side project, you know.

Then she recorded FROOT. It's more of a self-help album & it's not very layered or perfected lyrically or production-wise cause she did it with a single producer & had full creative control.

I hope that helps!

oh wow.. I've wanted to see EH picture outtakes SO baddd and that Starring Role accapella 

giphy.gif

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7