Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

She should make an album full of songs like Better Than That

THIS!!!

Snapped Marina is the best :defeated:

Can someone clarify to me if she really dyed her hair back during EH era or was just a wig?

It was a wig

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

It was a wig

Thanks. I've seen somewhere that her hairstylist ruined her hair or whatever, so she was forced to wear a wig. I just wanted to be sure. :)

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

If she does release something this year, i hope it sounds like the snippet she posted a while back.

the ambient one?

VCX5fGy.jpg

gives dead link to  T H  R E A D     I     R E  A   L L Y     W  A N T

xMcVPI7.jpg

diamondgarden is so inactive now its annoying

I run into a bunch of inaccessible links on DG. I'm not allowed to view someones posts although I've commented on them before. Maybe thats just me. But whenever Marina releases new stuff or when new stuff leaks (something more than a stem pack and uhq pics) I hope it will become active again :(

Can someone clarify to me if she really dyed her hair back during EH era or was just a wig?

She did dye her hair, but it got ruined while doing so. Hence why she started wearing a wig.

http://www.capitalfm.com/artists/marina-and-diamonds/news/hair-loss-wig/

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

I run into a bunch of inaccessible links on DG. I'm not allowed to view someones posts although I've commented on them before. Maybe thats just me. But whenever Marina releases new stuff or when new stuff leaks (something more than a stem pack and uhq pics) I hope it will become active again :(

it was super active between about five people all today but otherwise its still very dead :)

xMcVPI7.jpg

the thing is w/ diamondgarden when i first joined here i heard about marinaboards 2 but couldn't find where the hell it went so basically the site is barely accessible

also i feel like there's a rule against talking bout other forum sites on here but LB is chill so maybe it's just me having flashbacks to my times on other cursed sites

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL