Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

I like the "YOOOOOOU" drowned in reverb and it really gave me IDGAF tease for these small seconds cut all together but I don't really like this type of tease.

I mean snippets ok but cut snippets reminds me of Brooklyn nights leak which I waited without sleep and the song was trash

Not feeling it tbh. Is this how Froot haters felt when they heard it for the first time

KOG0zn.gif

I'm not hyped, sound like Blue mixed with I Am Not A Robot, I honestly don't like it at all... Too mainstream-electronic sound, I wish she went with a super dark production (like EH)

I like the "YOOOOOOU" drowned in reverb and it really gave me IDGAF tease for these small seconds cut all together but I don't really like this type of tease.

I mean snippets ok but cut snippets reminds me of Brooklyn nights leak which I waited without sleep and the song was trash

e n j oy it my g Od

it sounds good yall just admit it for once

xMcVPI7.jpg

i feel like january might be the earliest to get an album tbh 

Yeah, if MATD4 is released soon, we'll first get leaked info, some snippets or studio pics in July, then Marina's comeback around October, November and then the album campaign. Thinking it will be released at the end of the year/start of 2019 is just not too realistic

I think it depends on what she's on about the album. Froot really happened...quick? Like I don't think we really expected it when it happened??

Electra Heart on the other hand was quite a long time even after the promo began with Fear & Loathing in AUGUST 2011... I always forget about this being the first part of the whole thing screams

it sounds like jack antonoff produced

He didn't but I'm not like a fan of his work and I think they could make a really good album together actually now you mention that.

Nobody has mentioned the early demo of S&P that leaked recently! I guess I'll share it here

Scab & Plaster vs Power & Control which song gets more demo leaks

also her voice sound so much like "The Other Girls" vocals omg wonder if they were all like "home recorded" over some pre made beat

Scab & Plaster vs Power & Control which song gets more demo leaks

also her voice sound so much like "The Other Girls" vocals omg wonder if they were all like "home recorded" over some pre made beat

Yeah I like to believe she loves producing her own demos. Sex Yeah demo 1 also seems like a laptop demo

we have had this since 2011, really not recent

nah I'm sure this is new. He only had 5 demos and none of those were like this

I think it might be better quality tho? Didn't really care about it anyway so I can't remember the original lol

yeah the scab and plaster leaks were messy. pretty sure this was the last leak. they leaked like demo 2 > 3 > final mix > 1

all around 2011 / 2012

Yeah I like to believe she loves producing her own demos. Sex Yeah demo 1 also seems like a laptop demo

nah I'm sure this is new. He only had 5 demos and none of those were like this

girl.... it leaked in 2011 I’ve literally had it in my iTunes since the day it leaked

yeah the scab and plaster leaks were messy. pretty sure this was the last leak. they leaked like demo 2 > 3 > final mix > 1

all around 2011 / 2012

girl.... it leaked in 2011 I’ve literally had it in my iTunes since the day it leaked

oh well thanks for the info! haha anyways I haven't seen it in any masterpost out there, I guess it's difficult to find it now