Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Did yall see that one UK store got the album yesterday cause of Brexit?

Marinas album leaking cause of Brexit is a thing that would only happen to her lol Hope it doesn’t tho

Did yall see that one UK store got the album yesterday cause of Brexit?

Marinas album leaking cause of Brexit is a thing that would only happen to her lol Hope it doesn’t tho

Some idiot will probably leak it before then but I don't think it will be because of HMV 

Some idiot will probably leak it before then but I don't think it will be because of HMV

oh yeah lol I’m not convinced it will leak cause of that, I know stores in the uk have had their hands slapped a number of times from record labels for being the cause of leaks but if it did happen, would be surprised cause marina always has this kinda luck

Said it looks like, don't confirm that it was. But you keep doing you boo, I guess.

but “looks like” according to what? Whom? You? Your comment is the only place i’ve seen it suggested or mentioned. The only other thing was a comment by someone on popjustice saying that the physicals were delivered early, before their manager stashed them away securely. So I’m not sure where you’re getting your lies from, but...

but “looks like” according to what? Whom? You? Your comment is the only place i’ve seen it suggested or mentioned. The only other thing was a comment by someone on popjustice saying that the physicals were delivered early, before their manager stashed them away securely. So I’m not sure where you’re getting your lies from, but...

Shut up

FzytWEW.png

https://youtu.be/cgZz0kqCNb4

This and comments in it.

No need to be so fucking rude.

Now shove it up your asshole :)

j14CYJi.png

This and comments in it.

No need to be so fucking rude.

Now shove it up your asshole :)

lol. post something we haven’t heard, not what’s practically a crowd filtered live version. 

lol. post something we haven’t heard, not what’s practically a crowd filtered live version.

It's clearly the studio version, but keep acting a fool girl.

Also FYI, I'm not the source or even have access to FEAR. So tone down the aggression okay?

j14CYJi.png

Also FYI, I'm not the source or even have access to FEAR. So tone down the aggression okay?

sweetie, it’s not hard to do. either that or it’s the demo, which Hackan has had/heard ages ago. it doesn’t mean to say FEAR is going around though, because it isn’t.

sweetie, it’s not hard to do. either that or it’s the demo, which Hackan has had/heard ages ago. it doesn’t mean to say FEAR is going around though, because it isn’t.

So you gonna keep acting like an ass then? Okay.

Never did I confirm that it was definitely going around. Only that it was a possibility. Then you came in with your rude ass for no good reason.

j14CYJi.png

It is not. The oooh-ooohs are sung in a higher register in the studio version.

And the dude has an empty FL Studio template open.  :toofunny:

So you gonna keep acting like an ass then? Okay.

Never did I confirm that it was definitely going around. Only that it was a possibility. Then you came in with your rude ass for no good reason.

It is not. The oooh-ooohs are sung in a higher register in the studio version.

And the dude has an empty FL Studio template open.  :toofunny:

:flutter: