Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

I wonder what kind of lyrics we'll get on Fear

I mean, To be human and EOTH sound so Fear to me

they're both coming from a sense of unity and the idea that love conquers any division, so I get why they're Love songs. However, can someone tell me why Baby is on Love? I guess she justifies it by the bridge and the idea that they can meet again at a better time, but to me the overall vibe is more coming from a place of "I'm scared that I missed out on someone so great."

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

OK I'm sorry, but ...

"To be human" is actually terrible. I'm actually embarrassed for her by how terrible it is. The fake Russian (?) accent when she sings "go to Rah-shuhhhh". The butchering of the Japanese city names. The predictable af lyrics.

I can't. :icant:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

OK I'm sorry, but ...

"To be human" is actually terrible. I'm actually embarrassed for her by how terrible it is. The fake Russian (?) accent when she sings "go to Rah-shuhhhh". The butchering of the Japanese city names. The predictable af lyrics.

she doesn't try any fake russian accent, that's just her pronunciation  :deadbanana: she also pronounces Kyoto and Hiroshima correctly as well, or at least the pronunciation is there due to her changing the notes - especially in Kyoto as you say it quite monotone, but she's singing it so that's that  :flutter: nice try though.

she doesn't try any fake russian accent, that's just her pronunciation  :deadbanana: she also pronounces Kyoto and Hiroshima correctly as well, or at least the pronunciation is there due to her changing the notes - especially in Kyoto as you say it quite monotone, but she's singing it so that's that  :flutter: nice try though.

I'm not "trying" anything; I'm expressing an opinion and I'm pretty sure that's what you do on a message board.

Granted, I lived in Japan for 3 years so most people's pronunciation sounds off (and yes, hers is wrong ... sorry bud)

Wow I just listened to PDCM and it’s actually incredible?! Marina Marina Marinaaaa!!! Why did you scrap this prefect pop song! See this just proves that her going for simpler lyrics and more of a poppy sound isn’t why this era has been so disappointing, it’s just the songs she has chosen for the official tracklist (at least for LOVE). I mean that bridge and the ending of PDCM WHOAAAAAH the repetition of “please don’t call me no” with the heavenly backing vocals. Now that’s how you make a BOP. This could’ve been a lead single...

I'm not "trying" anything; I'm expressing an opinion and I'm pretty sure that's what you do on a message board.

Granted, I lived in Japan for 3 years so most people's pronunciation sounds off (and yes, hers is wrong ... sorry bud)

if you’ve lived in a japan for 3 years and think that pronunciation is wrong, then sis... it’s not gunna be right, because like I said, she’s singing it. but the actual way that it’s said, she’s singing it that if she were to say it then it would be right. so no, I am not wrong.

OK I'm sorry, but ...

tumblr_inline_p68f0kQmyB1re517z_400.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

if you’ve lived in a japan for 3 years and think that pronunciation is wrong, then sis... it’s not gunna be right, because like I said, she’s singing it. but the actual way that it’s said, she’s singing it that if she were to say it then it would be right. so no, I am not wrong.

:whatever: 'K. 

I think we are not allowed to post pics here, sorry

Where can they be found then

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

did PDCM leak in anything higher than soundcloud quality or?  regardless it slaps but i can't tell if it sounds lower bitrate or just is Like That

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Sis you ain’t the only one here who speaks japanese, her pronunciation is absolutely fine

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce: