lanaismamom

List of unleaked songs and albums' outtakes

david and her continued working throughout 2009, i imagine it naturally stopped once she met Ben and he said let's move you to London so you can work with young and hip producers instead of this middle aged man. i can also exclusively reveal that some, if not most, of these UK producers of unreleased bops we love actually didn't get paid for their work :shh2:

1 hour ago, fukksleep said:

yeah but there were a q&a with insider on lanaboards this january and he claimed it wasnt intended for an album

..... or that means that there is no other version for the album..... idk what exactly he meant:angie:
im more convinced that it wasnt intended

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

On 4/28/2023 at 7:55 AM, lanaismamom said:

added 
BTD section
Ice Cream - 2010-2011 outtake (said by 111 in discord)

is that the same as ice cream (salvatore's demo)? or different songs?

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

1 minute ago, Poppers said:

different and im not really sure there is a demo called that, just an alt title for salvatore

2 minutes ago, Poppers said:

different songs, i'm sure

@lanaismamom i'm pretty sure the alt. titles (ice cream, pink flamingos, get high) are the titles of the demos, similar to how the freak demos are "freak like me/freak like me too" and the god knows i tried demo is "god knows"

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

17 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

different songs, i'm sure

@lanaismamom i'm pretty sure the alt. titles (ice cream, pink flamingos, get high) are the titles of the demos, similar to how the freak demos are "freak like me/freak like me too" and the god knows i tried demo is "god knows"

yeah this may be the thing tbh.... insiders are always so unspecified when it comes to the information!

1 hour ago, lanaismamom said:

yeah but there were a q&a with insider on lanaboards this january and he claimed it wasnt intended for an album

..... or that means that there is no other version for the album..... idk what exactly he meant:angie:
im more convinced that it wasnt intended

i also really need to bring this discussion back! im not fully convinced i would be very happy is someone just answer if wait for life was in consideration for uv or no

On 4/14/2023 at 11:25 AM, Cherry Blossom said:

valley of the dolls is from the last shadow puppets collab album??? i did not know this

On 4/14/2023 at 11:27 AM, lanaismamom said:

yeah apparently! boz said in january it was produced by zach dawes

It might be from those sessions but she def said something about it being an intro to Lust for Life

1 minute ago, Chemtrail said:

It might be from those sessions but she def said something about it being an intro to Lust for Life

i think you might be confusing valley of the dolls with roses bloom for you, she once said that roses bloom for you could've been the intro, but i don't she's ever acknowledged valley of the dolls

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i think you might be confusing valley of the dolls with roses bloom for you, she once said that roses bloom for you could've been the intro, but i don't she's ever acknowledged valley of the dolls

Oh, idk why I thought it was about Roses Bloom for You but I did :eartha2:

2 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

@Surf Noiri was looking throughout lanapedia and found unknown diet mountain dew version registered under lizzy gtant
XMSeO--yWFo.jpg?size=932x165&quality=96&
and heres the Harry Fox Agency Code - D4397W, is it already leaekd version? i just cant look through that agency rn

honestly, i'm not sure, is it possible that it's the same version as the supposed 5-minute demo? i feel like i've read somewhere that the 5-minute version was registered and it was registered as "diet mntn dew" or something like that, and it was from 2008 (which would make sense if it's registered under the stage-name lizzy grant)

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

15 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

honestly, i'm not sure, is it possible that it's the same version as the supposed 5-minute demo? i feel like i've read somewhere that the 5-minute version was registered and it was registered as "diet mntn dew" or something like that, and it was from 2008 (which would make sense if it's registered under the stage-name lizzy grant)

yeah that makes sense as it was scrobbled as diet mntn dew too