lanaismamom

List of unleaked songs and albums' outtakes

Orville Peck, the user is on this list of people who have previously provided information about unreleased music. Because it was eons ago I only remember the lyrics similar to "Riding around in your golden Trans-Am". Attached was a photo of Lana with her car from the Ultraviolence album shoot. But they deleted it quickly so maybe it was not supposed to be posted publicly. Maybe if this person is on the website and they see this post they can further expand. Otherwise there is not much more information I have or remember. 

54 minutes ago, Dior said:

2015 Heroin? Does that mean it was a Honeymoon or LFL outtake? That is probably my favorite released song and I am just hearing of this now. 

Also "Trans-Am" is a real song. I want to respect their privacy but someone posted lyrics to the song onto their IG story but quickly deleted it afterward years ago. I am surprised nobody has mentioned it on the website.

omg its most favorite of mine tol:oprah4:ye, we dont know when exactly lana did start to work on it but there is a version from december 2015, and allegedly track was finished february 2016

44 minutes ago, Dior said:

Orville Peck, the user is on this list of people who have previously provided information about unreleased music. Because it was eons ago I only remember the lyrics similar to "Riding around in your golden Trans-Am". Attached was a photo of Lana with her car from the Ultraviolence album shoot. But they deleted it quickly so maybe it was not supposed to be posted publicly. Maybe if this person is on the website and they see this post they can further expand. Otherwise there is not much more information I have or remember. 

:oprah2: hope its real but I doubt

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

lanaismamom, I have discovered they are a user here. Can I send you a private message (I think that is the website feature) to discuss this mater further? Let me know if this is OK with you. Best regards. 

39 minutes ago, Dior said:

lanaismamom, I have discovered they are a user here. Can I send you a private message (I think that is the website feature) to discuss this mater further? Let me know if this is OK with you. Best regards. 

sure:)

13 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I can't breathe

young-person-using-a-blue-pocket-asthma-

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

5 hours ago, Embach said:

@lanaismamom hey, idk if it's necessary but you should add Sunshine to the Ocean Boulevard section in OP. Didn't Rob say that they made Sunshine for Ocean Blvd?

yeah thank u! I Will make an updation in many section since there are many little revealings happened soon, Im just more in doing my tracker that Will be ready pretty soon

On 6/30/2023 at 5:48 PM, cherryblossoms said:

Will we ever get the song from this session?

Lana x Emile Haynie x Jeff Bhasker - December 2013

https://www.instagram.com/p/iCtIaULxbd/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

https://www.instagram.com/p/iRyv_wrxdn/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

pretty sure they were working on "Wait for Life" here, considering the dates and the fact that they're all involved in that song. I truly hope they worked on something else as well!

16 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Only 175 more days till Leakmas:cryney2::oprah4:

watch us get two laptop demos and a snippet :hillary:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

57 minutes ago, Crazy Husband Stealer said:

How are they gonna leak the rest of an album that never actually existed? :mj:

if u still trying to pretend and to play this stupid i will let u know - people talking about tropico referring to this piece of paper that lana wrote by herself4WRhh1HGc0o.jpg?size=661x693&quality=96&
see what is there? right its tropico so please stop tracking people and in a crazy manner trying to gaslight them every time when we have everything by lana during that time to suppose that the album, that isnt necessary called tropico, was actively in its production stage: interviews, leaks, this concept, yes maybe it wasnt finished, but she clearly by one point of time had different work direction from ultraviolence that she probably meant to finalized and that is literally shown in leaks from late 2012-mid 2013 and to deny it means u just cannot to put 2 and 2 together which makes to draw some appropriate conclusions

3 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

if u still trying to pretend and to play this stupid i will let u know - people talking about tropico referring to this piece of paper that lana wrote by herself4WRhh1HGc0o.jpg?size=661x693&quality=96&
see what is there? right its tropico so please stop tracking people and in a crazy manner trying to gaslight them every time when we have everything by lana during that time to suppose that the album, that isnt necessary called tropico, was actively in its production stage: interviews, leaks, this concept, yes maybe it wasnt finished, but she clearly by one point of time had different work direction from ultraviolence that she probably meant to finalized and that is literally shown in leaks from late 2012-mid 2013 and to deny it means u just cannot to put 2 and 2 together which makes to draw some appropriate conclusions

thank you theyve been trying to say tropico never existed for the past 4 months almost like

7 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

Drawing a conclusion on literal, unreadable scribbles on a piece of paper is not very convincing.