lanaismamom

List of unleaked songs and albums' outtakes

4 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

thank you theyve been trying to say tropico never existed for the past 4 months almost like

yes and i really dont see an excuse not to believe in it plus theyre the only one who causing disruption in this consensus... its so:toofloppy:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

Just now, Strangelove said:

Drawing a conclusion on literal, unreadable scribbles on a piece of paper is not very convincing. 

I mean once you see it decoded it is pretty obvious and people have literally confirmed that Tropcio was once a working title 

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I mean once you see it decoded it is pretty obvious and people have literally confirmed that Tropcio was once a working title 

People being fans or people close to Lana? I'm going to assume the former. Everything I've seen about this Tropico project seems to be majorly speculation. If a piece of paper with scribbles on it and no context is the "proof" I have some bad news for Tropico apologists.

4 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

Drawing a conclusion on literal, unreadable scribbles on a piece of paper is not very convincing. 

i have problems with my eyes and this paper is very much readable to me with or without glasses it very clearly says Tropico on the left margin of the paper. and underneath it there are some song titles that are very easy to make out such as: Lake Placid, Summertime, Melancholia, Jesus, Earthquakes. i can definitely see some of the other ones are hard to read but like come on now its not scribbles 

1 minute ago, Strangelove said:

People being fans or people close to Lana? I'm going to assume the former. Everything I've seen about this Tropico project seems to be majorly speculation. If a piece of paper with scribbles on it and no context is the "proof" I have some bad news for Tropico apologists.

there are og files and bounces of various songs with TROPICO as an album title quite literally in the metadata

No one said it is proof😭 We know Tropcio was at one point a title of an album and the paper has the word Tropcio at the top with numbered songs underneath it, it isn’t that crazy of a conclusion to guess it is a tracklist 

Just now, lanaismamom said:

i think i said interviews, leaks also:smokes3:

Yes, fans speculate based off of interviews and leaks. For example fans heavily speculated Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight was an Ultraviolence upcoming song. 

2 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

i have problems with my eyes and this paper is very much readable to me with or without glasses it very clearly says Tropico on the left margin of the paper. and underneath it there are some song titles that are very easy to make out such as: Lake Placid, Summertime, Melancholia, Jesus, Earthquakes. i can definitely see some of the other ones are hard to read but like come on now its not scribbles 

there are og files and bounces of various songs with TROPICO as an album title quite literally in the metadata

It's a piece of paper with no context. Again it's... Speculation. Fans are speculating. Also I see you may not know a lot about audio engineering but metadata can be edited and faked by fans.  

Yes, fans speculate based off of interviews and leaks. For example fans heavily speculated Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight was an Ultraviolence upcoming song. 

It's a piece of paper with no context. Again it's... Speculation. Fans are speculating. Also I see you may not know a lot about audio engineering but metadata can be edited and faked by fans.  

Oh this brings me back to 2013 and all the fake metadata in the leaks. Bless your heart. 

i wanna fight you sometimes but i know it's a losing game... :um2:

Just now, Strangelove said:

Oh this brings me back to 2013 and all the fake metadata in the leaks. Bless your heart. 

Bless your heart too awwww :> May the holy lord bow down to you and bless every single second of every day for the rest of your blessed life. Jesus, Mary and Joseph will guide you through everything!! Praise the lord. Bless your heart. Achoo! Bless you! Achoo! Bless you! Achoo! Bless you! Achoo! Bless you! Achoo! Bless you! Achoo! Bless you! Achoo! Bless you! Achoo! Bless you! Achoo! Bless you! Achoo! Bless you! Achoo! Bless you! Achoo! Bless you! Achoo! Bless you! Achoo! Bless you! Achoo! Bless you! Achoo! Bless you! Achoo! Bless you! Achoo! Bless you! Achoo! Bless you! Achoo! Bless you! Achoo! Bless you! Achoo! Bless you! Achoo! Bless you! Achoo! Bless you! Achoo! Bless you! Achoo! Bless you! Achoo! Bless you! Achoo! Bless you! Achoo! Bless you! Achoo! Bless you! Achoo! Bless you! Achoo! Bless you! Achoo! Bless you! Achoo! Bless you! Achoo! Bless you! Achoo! Bless you! Achoo! Bless you! Achoo! Bless you! 

i was expecting some flaming hot tea being spilled in this thread when i saw it was marked as "hot" but instead people are just arguing :dorothy2:

anyway tropico definitely was a real concept at some point, how is that notebook paper that lana herself wrote in the studio not enough proof of that? 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123