lanaismamom

List of unleaked songs and albums' outtakes

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

what the hell is a tropico apologist? :whoopi:

:bebe:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

If you zoom in close enough on the papers you will find the word "gullible". I'm sure fans will go wild with this photo. 

lana-del-rey-i-cant-wait-to-see-you-at-t

I am done with the topic... Fans can decide for themselves to speculate. It has turned very negative unfortunately.

1 minute ago, Strangelove said:

If you zoom in close enough you will find the word "gullible". 

lana-del-rey-i-cant-wait-to-see-you-at-t

I am done with the topic... Fans can decide for themselves to speculate. It has turned very negative unfortunately.

it turned negative bc u decided to be a condescending individual to those trying to provide proof of its existence to you and dismiss any form of proof that was showcased to you as either irrelevant, not good enough, or false

Just now, cranekiss said:

it turned negative bc u decided to be a condescending individual and reject any form of proof that was showcased to you as either irrelevant, not good enough, or false

Sorry, that's not true. You can go back to the pages and see I kept a healthy level of speculation. Unless the shopping list can be a real project, you can't entertain this one any more or less.

Just now, Strangelove said:

Sorry, that's not true. You can go back to the pages and see I kept a healthy level of speculation. Unless the shopping list can be a real project, you can't entertain this one any more or less.

oh so you're delusional AND condescending got it

Just now, Strangelove said:

"i'm done with the topic"