lanaismamom

List of unleaked songs and albums' outtakes

2 minutes ago, bluebanesters said:

Talking abt BB outtakes... Wild one and valley of the dolls were they supposed to be reworked or were they going to use the original version of the songs??? And the watercolor eyes version is the same version that meant for the album???

Sorry for my grammar 💔

valley of the dolls shoudve been reworked but possibly never was, wild one shoudve been leaked version and watercolor eyes most likely the same too

2 minutes ago, heavensentslut said:

reworked also these are both rumored along with pawn shop blues

ive never heard about pawn Shop blues? i think thats a Pure speculations at the least

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

Just now, bluebanesters said:

So the BB version of watercolor eyes is unleaked?

iirc this was rumored or doesnt exist or are you talking about loved you then and now (rock candy sweet

1 minute ago, lanaismamom said:

valley of the dolls shoudve been reworked but possibly never was, wild one shoudve been leaked version and watercolor eyes most likely the same too

ive never heard about pawn Shop blues? i think thats a Pure speculations at the least

pawn shop blues was supposed to be reworked im pretty sure an insider said but idk

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

2 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

which version of wild one would be for blue banisters? the 2015 or the 2012

which version of wild one would be for blue banisters? the 2015 or the 2012

*mike

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

1 minute ago, heavensentslut said:

pawn shop blues was supposed to be reworked im pretty sure an insider said but idk

im pretty sure that was a misunderstanding since only Fine China, wild one, valley of the dolls, i can fly and later watercolor eyes were said to be considered for bb, watercolor eyes as possibly outtake

So, the 2012 version?

well BOZ scrobbled Mike (2012 version) in 2021 before bb release, but later it was said that actually an updated 2015 version was considered for bb, but since they are actually same id say 2015 version 

So, the 2012 version?

both versions are called MIKE wild one is a fanmade name because it was not leaked with its og file

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Wild one (version 1 aka mike)- paradise outtake

Wild one (2015 version)- Hm outtake

version 1 is from tropico sessions

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Just now, lanaismamom said:

well BOZ scrobbled Mike (2012 version) in 2021 before bb release, but later it was said that actually an updated 2015 version was considered for bb, but since they are actually same id say 2015 version 

Thank you sm!

Just now, heavensentslut said:

both versions are called MIKE wild one is a fanmade name because it was not leaked with its og file

it was renamed in 2015 and registered as wild one, so the 2nd mix is wild one, the 1st mix is mike

Wild one (version 1 aka mike)- paradise outtake

wild one 2012 was never intended to be featured on paradise, but it appeared on early UV tracklist

also wild one 2015 was never intended to be featured on honeymoon, it was Just reworked without any intentions

Wild one (version 1 aka mike)- uv outtake?

and i think the 2015 version was made after honeymoon was done so its kinda in a song purgatory

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

2 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

it was renamed in 2015 and registered as wild one, so the 2nd mix is wild one, the 1st mix is mike

wild one 2012 was never intended to be featured on paradise, but it appeared on early UV tracklist

also wild one 2015 was never intended to be featured on honeymoon, it was Just reworked without any intentions

http://lanaboards.com/topic/10247-ldr-album-process-discussion/page/6/?tab=comments#comment-1446764

2 minutes ago, margaret soty said:

which is the 2015 version? I can't find any difference in the two versions we have.

just reworked so no real big difference just a different mix

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

1 minute ago, bluebanesters said:

well ya this is what im talking about! 

1 minute ago, margaret soty said:

which is the 2015 version? I can't find any difference in the two versions we have.

actually it has very small unnoticable changes but it was actually the whole work on track done in 2015,it Just was slightly fixed and registered without any intentions i believe

at least i dont consider it neither honeymoon nor lfl outtake

1 hour ago, heavensentslut said:

reworked also these are both rumored along with pawn shop blues

if she reworked pawnshop blues I NEED IT  1-C0341-BF-A096-4-E1-C-8-DCD-25-EFAFCEF7 

i always thought it would fit blue banisters with its storytelling and all, plus i think drew could’ve reworked the song really well with some gorgeous string arrangements