lanaismamom

List of unleaked songs and albums' outtakes

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

1. i believe my only god was one of the alternative titles when disco first leaked which was probably around 2012/2013 and there were no other versions of disco out yet, so it would technically be for version 4 or the "final" version, but i think it's just seen as an alternate title for disco in general

2. i believe those are the only ones (at least, that we know of)

3. honestly, not really, i believe russian was confirmed to be fake, not sure about san antonio, but i've heard of it being a honeymoon outtake, as well as a lizzy grant era song 

4. honestly, any of those songs could or could not be ldrakalg outtakes because we've never really gotten any confirmation that they are, i think the songs that are the most likely would be jimmy gnecco and get drunk, since they were on no kung fu, especially since we know there's a david kahne version of jimmy gnecco, but we really have no way of knowing if there is or there isn't david kahne versions of other songs like wayamaya or it's not you, it's just me (trees), also some of those songs were recorded after the final masters of the ldrakalg tracks, so that's when it gets more confusing, we don't know for sure if she was considering them for the album, or if she just recorded them with david kahne for fun

thank u once more for ur grate contribution n clarifying:kiss3:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

21 hours ago, Architecture1116 said:

wait so those leaked life is beautiful is both from paradise? the 2015 version still unleak?

u can consider it as 2015 again since that insta post wasnt found so no evidence that this version is from 2013

On 8/31/2022 at 4:15 AM, lanaismamom said:

10. BLUE BANISTERS (2020-2021)

Hide contents

OUTTAKES

Hide contents

Valley of the Dolls (was considered but most likely never changed)
I Can Fly (Released Version)
Watercolor Eyes

DEMOS

Hide contents

Beautiful (Demo)

perhaps add that the Beautiful demo is the strings mix?

also couldnt we add the rumoured outtakes Fine Chine, etc?

17 minutes ago, The Siren said:

yeah it was section with leaked outtakes but i gonna reorganise it and just out all album orintied outtakes

2 list are completely ready and updated with everything that was said earlier! started doing the whole tracker where will be sections with scrapped tracklists, covers, demos, unreleased songs, instrumentals/acapellas/radio edits and fixed information as title - alt. title - producer - era - year with exact date if available - add notes - status of a song (known/leaked/snippet), so if everything turns out how i planning it will be very beautiful and fully updated tracklist, i hope ill be done by the end of the month:dmd:

On 1/6/2023 at 8:00 PM, The Siren said:

one of my favorite lana fun facts is that the Beautiful strings mix isn’t even really a demo, it was actually supposed to be the final version, but it wasn’t finished in time by the deadline lana had to have the album in to the label. the released version is more of a demo than the strings mix haha

30 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

2 list are completely ready and updated with everything that was said earlier! started doing the whole tracker where will be sections with scrapped tracklists, covers, demos, unreleased songs, instrumentals/acapellas/radio edits and fixed information as title - alt. title - producer - era - year with exact date if available - add notes - status of a song (known/leaked/snippet), so if everything turns out how i planning it will be very beautiful and fully updated tracklist, i hope ill be done by the end of the month:dmd:

weren't u an editor in this one?: 

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

7 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Where was the LA WOMAN cover mentioned? I’m shaking… :oprah:

the origin goes from @Say Yes to Heaven thread "Projects we don't have" so it have to be real, and if feat with barrie indicates its from uv era!