Sign in to follow this  
ChestFuckingRockwell

Tickets

If And when she tours again.. is it fairly easy to get tickets in the US? I'm a fairly new fan so I don't really know. Also, the videos I've seen online seem to have a bunch of girls/ women singing at the concerts, kind of ruining the mood. Is it like that at most concerts? Would i be better staying home? 

I haven't been to her concert, but I heard that yes, lots of the audience does not know her deep cuts, so they'll just scream to "Summertime Sadness". That may just be more of the festival crowd though :true:. Skeptical if shes even worth it "live". Although a crowd singing Video Games would be sweet....hmm

3 hours ago, ChestFuckingRockwell said:

If And when she tours again.. is it fairly easy to get tickets in the US? I'm a fairly new fan so I don't really know. Also, the videos I've seen online seem to have a bunch of girls/ women singing at the concerts, kind of ruining the mood. Is it like that at most concerts? Would i be better staying home? 

If the tickets are distributed through Ticketmaster it can be a little tricky. Join the online queue early, and have your payment and address information in your account before checkout.

At most shows, people of all genders will sing along loudly, it’s to be expected at a concert tbh. If that annoys you I’d stay away from the front, as fans who will definitely be singing along will be there. Hope you get the chance to go if she does tour, and have so much fun. I’ve seen Lana twice and she was amazing each time, if you get the chance to go even just once, take it!

edit: fuck Ticketmaster 

tbh i do not see her actually touring for another 5-10 years; if she does tour soon, it’s going to be a lot harder than it was to get tickets in the past because of all of the tiktok stans now, and i don’t think she’s ever going to play arenas again for the rest of her career like she did LFL. so it’s gonna be smaller venues like the NFR tour, tighter ticket availability. it’s definitely not going to be easy, but i don’t think it’s warranted to even stress about it now because it’s probably not going to be happening for a very long time, if ever again

also yeah, people are going to sing along at concerts lol

I love going to Lana's concerts, because it's simply a different vibe when you have her band play the songs instead of listening to them with your headphones. The drums. The guitarrrrr! And Lana's so cute and comfortable on stage, it's so worth it to see her smile and be happy.

But, it can be difficult to see anything if you're not standing at the very front of/in a crowd. People will push when/if she gets close to the barricade to greet fans. And people will sing along to her songs. But I think the last part can depend on which country you'll see her, Scandinavian crowds are known for being less loud (I'm sure there's been people hating me at concerts for bouncing and jumping along to as many songs as I can lol) while her Brazilian fans sing their hearts out.

As for the tickets themselves, I have no idea what it's like to get one in the US, but it definitely sounded awful for the Swiftie stans. Something as extreme as that won't happen to Lana's fans though since we're a smaller fanbase. But I think there's a big chance she'll sell out fairly quickly.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png