Get Drunk

New Official @OceanBlvd Instagram Account

On 6/5/2023 at 2:03 PM, LanaBalkana said:

I still can’t believe Lana got 1m people to follow a random account without doing a single thing other than existing:thumb3:

Lana's ability to attract 1 million followers effortlessly is mind-blowing! It's a testament to the power of presence and perhaps a stroke of luck. Quite the social media phenomenon!

On 2/28/2024 at 9:59 AM, Reggieros said:

Lana's ability to attract 1 million followers effortlessly is mind-blowing! It's a testament to the power of presence and perhaps a stroke of luck. Quite the social media phenomenon!

True. Can't wait for her LASSO account (not meant to be used) 🤣🙈

It was expensive watch it 

21 minutes ago, Olympia said:

True. Can't wait for her LASSO account (not meant to be used) 🤣🙈

the way she'll probably just change the name:true:

5 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

the way ocean blvd era is over and we still don’t know why she created this account :eartha:

I wonder if the fans discovering it ruined what was planned. I remember when we found it, started following it, and they kept trying to purge the followers. 

"Don’t forget me"

I doubt Lana was behind it, I think her label was, I think they tried to do it like similarly to @TaylorNation (where label is promoting Lana and communicating w fans) but then Lana also created the Sparkle Jump Rope Queen newsletter and then it "died" and stayed there.

url%5D

1 hour ago, Embach said:

I doubt Lana was behind it, I think her label was, I think they tried to do it like similarly to @TaylorNation (where label is promoting Lana and communicating w fans) but then Lana also created the Sparkle Jump Rope Queen newsletter and then it "died" and stayed there.

A LanaNation would be amazing 

2 hours ago, NikoGo said:

I wonder if the fans discovering it ruined what was planned. I remember when we found it, started following it, and they kept trying to purge the followers. 

I remember when it had like 200 followers and I felt uncomfortable following it because they were clearly trying to purge the people following it :lmao:

On 1/30/2023 at 10:52 PM, Get Drunk said:

What is this insta? Two of the girls from Interscope lana was with follow it? IMG_3920.png

oh who cares. the first one left us hanging like a bunch of idiots. not falling for any more lana related accounts.