Sign in to follow this  
PennCentralFan

Do you drink more Diet Mt. Dew and Pepsi?

Guest Florida Native

i put DTN MOUTAIN DEW in my halloween party punch and well pepsi i just shove up my vaj :pft:

I heard that Lana doesn't like the song diet mountain dew at all...

a friend of mine told me.

That's interesting. I like the song. I like lyrics, diet mountain dew new york city never was there a girl so pretty do you think we'll fall in love.

Can we talk about how she drinks fucking orange Crush in the Ride video? That is my steeze! Let me post this song before the root beer connoisseur has to...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mSmOcmk7uQ

Orange Crush is pretty awesome, both the song and the drink. I was ecstatic when it became widely available in my area again a few years ago.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

That's interesting. I like the song. I like lyrics, diet mountain dew new york city never was there a girl so pretty do you think we'll fall in love.

I've been suprised, too! :)

But my friend said that Lana announced it during a concert.

http://www.youtube.com/user/lovelanalikelife ♥Music For Lana&Lana's Fans♥

Diet mnt dew looks radioactive. There's no way in hell I'll put my body trough that chemical nightmare. *Says the cola zero addict...." :eek:

I heard that Lana doesn't like the song diet mountain dew at all...

a friend of mine told me.

Makes sense to me :pft:

1olt2g.jpg

Diet mnt dew looks radioactive. There's no way in hell I'll put my body trough that chemical nightmare. *Says the cola zero addict...." :eek:

Makes sense to me :pft:

lol radioactive! Nice image!

Do you know this Powerade drinks?

They glow like don't know what... :D

http://www.youtube.com/user/lovelanalikelife ♥Music For Lana&Lana's Fans♥

lol radioactive! Nice image!

Do you know this Powerade drinks?

They glow like don't know what... :D

You mean the sportdrink gym addicts carry around all the time? xD Yeah. They sell it at my school. No idea why, it makes you all :woot:

1olt2g.jpg

I just drink the same amount of Pepsi now as I used to, I usually get Diet Coke actually but I don't care which one. I don't know why people are so fussy with whether it's diet or not or Coca-Cola or Pepsi. This actually really annoys me. :judgingu:

As for Diet Mtn Dew, I've only ever seen Mtn Dew being sold but I've always liked it but I guess ever since being a fan of Lana, I've secretly got the song stuck in my head after buying/drinking any. :grin:

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

I just drink the same amount of Pepsi now as I used to, I usually get Diet Coke actually but I don't care which one. I don't know why people are so fussy with whether it's diet or not or Coca-Cola or Pepsi. This actually really annoys me. :judgingu:

Okay, hold your horses here: pepsi does NOT taste like coca cola :what:

1olt2g.jpg

I've only seen Lana drink Coca Cola and from the most recent interview we know that Barrie said Coca Cola and he didn't even mean Lana's pussy (disappointed). I tried Cherry Coke once because Lana has mentioned it but it's pretty shit.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.