Sign in to follow this  
PennCentralFan

Do you drink more Diet Mt. Dew and Pepsi?

I have to admit that I don't buy pop to drink at home and when I go out I usually get a diet coke or regular coke. If pepsi is an option for fountain pop I usually get Dr. Pepper at Taco Bell or Burger King. There was a local pro-wrestling show where they had Diet Mt. Dew and I would drink it. A few years ago I was more of a regular diet Mt. Dew drinker. I would buy it at machines or work or at the convenience store at work if I was out and wanted a pop. i would never order it as a drink.

So I don't drink more Mt, Dew or Pepsi since Lana has sung about them.

I neevr heard of Diet Mountain Dew before Lana, I thought it was a song about a mountain covered in some sort of dew :D I definitely drink it now because of Lana. I've always drunk Pepsi, although i rarely drink sugary pop, I'm a water person.

tumblr_mbs9cbxgQB1qh9kaoo1_500.gif

I neevr heard of Diet Mountain Dew before Lana, I thought it was a song about a mountain covered in some sort of dew :D I definitely drink it now because of Lana. I've always drunk Pepsi, although i rarely drink sugary pop, I'm a water person.

me too :pft: i've never seen DMD anywhere here, so...but i drink a lot of Pepsi

When I first heard Diet Mt. Dew I realized that I hadn't had it for awhile maybe a year. I think I tried it once again in a can a pro-wrestling show. I was never a big mountain dew drinker. It's the worst pop for your teeth. There's something called Mt. Dew Mouth in Appalachia since people drink it as babies in bottles and sippy cups and continue to drink it. I always thought it was a little too sweet for my tastes.

When I first tried Diet Mt. Dew I sort of liked it as a less sugary alternative to Mt. Dew, but since I was never a big Mt. Dew drinker anyways I never became a big Diet Mt. Dew drinker before or after Lana though I did try it again and when I hear the song I remember the diet mt. dew taste. LOL.

I drink now and have always drunk Diet Coke and Diet Mountain Dew~ I hate non-diet fizzy drinks, they taste weird. In England it's not that easy to find Diet Mountain Dew, only regular, so if I see it I buy loads.

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome

I'd never had Diet Mtn Dew in my life but one day while browsing at the gas station I found it and thought I'd give it a try, though it's not really my thing. I definitely drink more Pepsi though. : P