Sign in to follow this  
PennCentralFan

Do you drink more Diet Mt. Dew and Pepsi?

I'd heard of Diet Mountain Dew before Lana but never drunk it cause it's not available here, but the other week I found Mountain Dew Lite or something like that in a store and bought it JUST because of the song.

And I don't really like fizzy drinks, I only like them when they're flat. Flat coca cola = :heart:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I actually go out of my way to get Diet Mtn Dew. haha, they're everywhere in the city though, so no worries.

I'm also always drinking diet coke

idk her singing about these things affected me greatly. DMD is actually really good though

I used to always drink Coca-Cola, Lemonade or juice. I never drink water. I used to drink Pepsi and Mountain Dew sometimes when I'd go to KFC but not really anywhere else.

Now, I definitely drink Pepsi more (I always choose it when I have the option) and I've been drinking Mountain Dew more (although it it rather rare to find). But I always choose Pepsi when I go to KFC because the Mountain Dew that we have here is energised and I have never found actual Diet Mountain Dew ever in my life so, yeah, I'd rather stick to Pepsi which is the actual drink Lana mentioned. 

I also got my cousin into Lana (I think she's her third-favourite artist) and whenever we see Pepsi we go crazy, sing "My pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola" (but if we can't get away from the parents, we'd say something like "cat") and burst into laughter. 

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

Diet MTN dew was stuck in my head for a while, and I stopped at a gas station and bought one #LanasImpact

I really love Cherry Coke, and it reminds me of Serial Killer

I really need to stop :smh:

:smokes:

I've actually started drinking less pop since I started listening to Lana. Nothing to do with her, just for health reasons lel.

Although I've been drinking a little more since they started selling Mountain Dew Baja Blast in stores now!

A friend of mine was a fan of mountain dew, so i already knew about it before Lana sang about it.. I don't drink it often, sometimes when i have to study and need cafeïne and don't feel like drinking coffee or red bull. But Pepsi hell yes. I drink Pepsi max a lot (a diet version like coca cola zero, don't know if it's available in more countries).. But maybe too much haha.

I started to drink more Pepsi ... sometimes as a joke, when I am with friends who also know the song, but generally i don't despise it as much as before. Although I still concider it waay to sweet and chemical ( concerning the taste, I know Coca Cola is as chemic and sweet as Pepsi ... it just tastes better).

Diet MNT Dew made me TRY the drink once .. but like i expected, it is definitly NOT my taste ... :dmd:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I never liked diet sodas; the sugar substitutes left a horrible aftertaste. I used to drink Pepsi (preferred it over Coke) until 3 years ago, when I had a kidney stone, and decided to give it up (since the oxylates in dark sodas like Coke, Pepsi, and Dr. Pepper, are big contributing factors to kidney stones). Haven't touched one since. But I suppose now I know what Lana's p---- tastes like...