Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

42 minutes ago, honeymooooon said:

is that fr? 😭

do you know when the lineup gonna come?

i trust this person because he also told me about Lorde back in 2018 waaaay ahead of the announcement. he also confirmed me the then-canceled-because-of-the-pandemic 2020 edition that had Lana and Twigs as the headliners.

He says the Porto announcement will come “soon” because they’re still trying to close a major announcement still but he confirmed Lana and Mitski next year 😭

IMG-7960.jpg

27 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

i trust this person because he also told me about Lorde back in 2018 waaaay ahead of the announcement. he also confirmed me the then-canceled-because-of-the-pandemic 2020 edition that had Lana and Twigs as the headliners.

He says the Porto announcement will come “soon” because they’re still trying to close a major announcement still but he confirmed Lana and Mitski next year 😭

okay thats amazing ahahaha

its more more practical to see her in porto

thank u<33

GUYS ARE THERE ANY EUROPEAN FESTIVALS THAT ARE YET TO ANNOUNCE THE LINEUP? OR ANY SOUTH AMERICAN OR NORTH AMERICAN ONES?

url%5D

1 hour ago, Embach said:

GUYS ARE THERE ANY EUROPEAN FESTIVALS THAT ARE YET TO ANNOUNCE THE LINEUP? OR ANY SOUTH AMERICAN OR NORTH AMERICAN ONES?

primavera sound porto, lollapaloza paris, idays milan 

i think she can go to those

I was searching many famous European festivals (where Lana has also attended in the past) Instagram pages and I read that Flow Festival in Finland announces lineups tomorrow, Sziget Festival in Hungary has been quite active lately too, so they will probably announce the lineup soon too and Øya Festival in Norway and Super Bock Super Rock in Portugal have been slowly announcing the performing artists and in fact PJ Harvey performs in both Øya and Primavera Sound Barcelona, so if Lana performs in Primavera Barcelona, so maybe she performs in Øya too or maybe I'm delusional again :lel: 

At least I'm manifesting that she's performing in those festivals! :pray2:

url%5D