AntiToxicPill

Lana Del Rey (A.I. Photos)

Just now, ultrabanisters said:

i’m crying at her posting an AI gen omfg..

do you think she plucked it from here or generated it herself

I haven't seen the one she posted on here, but I bet someone in her inner circle was lurking on here and told her about the image generator

Just now, The Siren said:

no, yours are at 500px and full scale are 1000px

plus yours had a logo on the corner

ohh you're right, I see what you mean

I'm doing this on my phone so I didn't realize you could click the image to expand it lol thanks for letting me know! 

Hello there! I'm so excited to be sending my very first message on this board, a place I've truly enjoyed reading. I thought this would be the perfect moment to join the conversation. 😊

I'd love to share something special with you all – a music video I've created using AI for one of my favorite songs (PARIS, TEXAS) I hope it brings you as much joy as it brought me during its creation. Can't wait to hear what you think.

1 minute ago, Jakk said:

I went away for not even a whole day and this thread has blown up with some absolutely beautiful creations :flutter:

How do you guys get the super photorealistic generations? I’ve only gotten a few, but the other ones turn out super painty and airbrushed looking  

Be sure to use "photograph portrait", "close-up", "natural lighting" and film types like "35mm", "professional camera", "cinematic"

Hello there! I'm so excited to be sending my very first message on this board, a place I've truly enjoyed reading. I thought this would be the perfect moment to join the conversation. 😊

I'd love to share something special with you all – a music video I've created using A.I for one of my favorite songs (Paris,Texas) I hope it brings you as much joy as it brought me during its creation. Can't wait to hear what you think!

1 minute ago, babetteateoatmeal said:

you guys i have one i wanna share but the imgur link isn't working  :toofunny:  help what am i doing wrong 

You can just right click on the image on bing and select "copy image link" and paste it here. it will embed the image, no need to upload it somewhere else

5 minutes ago, babetteateoatmeal said:

you guys i have one i wanna share but the imgur link isn't working  :toofunny:  help what am i doing wrong 

is there a chance you're copying the photo album url link and not the individual .jpg url link?

or perhaps the beginning of the link starts with "blob:"?

Lana Del Rey in the hunger games cinematic film, natural lighting

Spoiler

jHEcUGT.jpg

WCgY8Wy.jpg

LPAb1J2.jpg

Edited by The Siren