AntiToxicPill

Lana Del Rey (A.I. Photos)

6 hours ago, Rivers said:

Link a coin wallet and I'll donate for some dall-e credits. How much have you spent so far?  @Olympia @Unidentified Major Tom

Thank you, that's very kind of you but I don't need that. I've noticed that Bing works for me even if I'm low on credits and re-credits me enough to use it at peak times. I haven't counted how many generations I've created, I think it's around 300-400. 

Why don't you try yourself and create us some beautiful pics straight out of your imagination ?

8 hours ago, Unidentified Major Tom said:

Thank you, that's very kind of you but I don't need that. I've noticed that Bing works for me even if I'm low on credits and re-credits me enough to use it at peak times. I haven't counted how many generations I've created, I think it's around 300-400. 

Why don't you try yourself and create us some beautiful pics straight out of your imagination ?

I'm crazy busy, literally working all day and night moving into and remodeling new house and studio. But I have to travel at end of week and for next two weeks after that I'll have time. 

"...should I just be here now
Bare feet on linoleum
Slicing vegetables onto water that I will later turn into stew"

Lana Del Rey, Bare Feet On Linoleum

Mg1tjYH.jpg

aqBTzfN.jpg

WNndPdY.jpg 

8JdA3dU.jpg

adztQTd.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing