AntiToxicPill

Lana Del Rey (A.I. Photos)

3 hours ago, Rivers said:

So is what is going on with the unsafe content marking:  they run an additional analysis on what the ai generated, that marks the image as safe or unsafe. So they let the ai create what it wants and then puts filters on what they allow to post because the ai will come up with a lot of sexual content or other things that they don't feel is safe for anyone to see. The images have to be essentially PG rated. Another reason they do it this way is because you can constantly adjust the prompts to give sexual content without using sexualized prompts, so they just run an additional filter. There is other reasons an image can be flagged but it's usually because the ai is creating more than pg content..

Elvira is a somewhat sexualized character so it's going to be tough to get an Elvira image. 

ive gotten Elvira and Lana exchanging pumpkins outside of a Transylvanian castle before tho? unless this extra PG filter is new?

I'm in love. :wub: Originally I wanted to do tarot cards only, but my prompts didn't get me the intended results directly.

the Fortune Teller as drawing

3968eac5-8fc3-4c30-9b4e-e9aaea79d29e.jpg

a61101e9-ba7f-4f53-81e5-fe4cd086ba6c.jpg

the Fortune Teller in "real"

06e6a7b4-b9cd-4fdf-97dd-29756eeae7f1.jpg

37aaa44b-4c20-4aa0-815b-58c94a2b9145.jpg

f017dad3-5369-42c5-98da-65c7751c7288.jpg

06d92143-64a9-4d83-bcd5-31e3435c2ea5.jpg

the Tarot Cards

73067385-1921-4301-bf00-1e0e57eb7002.jpg

tarot-hermit.jpg

tarot-empress-2.jpg

tarot-wanderer-2.jpg

tarot-wanderer-4.jpg

tarot-wanderer-1.jpg

tarot-wanderer-3.jpg

... and three Outfakes:

tarot-marilyn.jpg

tarot-empress.jpg

tarot-wanderer-5.jpg

It was expensive watch it 

So you need to bypass Microsoft id in windows. Windows reads your Microsoft id. You need to bypass Microsoft all together. 

Heres how. You will still have to use VPN and wiped browser. You will still have to make microsoft ids, but this way it will be a non local, and not embedded at startup.  

https://dongknows.com/how-to-avoid-using-a-microsoft-account-in-windows/

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

ive gotten Elvira and Lana exchanging pumpkins outside of a Transylvanian castle before tho? unless this extra PG filter is new?

It's that Elvira and such is going to make sexualized content. The filter blocks as much as it can but sometimes stuff slips through. 

... whatever. Didn't really turn out as expected, but I like the results.

Lana meets Lizzy :oic2::flutter:

Lana-and-Lizzy.jpg

circus-1.jpg

circus-2.jpg

circus-3.jpg

(that whisky bottle, LOL!)

with-male-lana.jpg

(watch that male LDR magician :facepalm:)

circus-4.jpg

(not much like her, but cool somehow)

whatever:

drawing.jpg

Lizzy Style, but not as beautiful:

3a26941f-ebcd-4e10-9b9b-4362ff4c51f6.jpg

It was expensive watch it 

Instagram sells the data from these forums to Microsoft. Ai can process what everyone says on here. I can make the tiniest statement and will get ads and responses from just speaking about it on a forum. I got ai images of Lana in see through tops and looking like a prostitute which is against the content policy of the ai image generator. It wasn't my intention. It's just what it spit out. Then I talked about it on here. 

12 minutes ago, Rivers said:

I shouldn't have said anything or publicly posted my images. Now nothing works. Things like Adele or Taylor swift are completely forbidden. 

Wasn't Taylor Swift always forbidden? The only way I made them was by writing Tay Swift. I made some yesterday but didn't post them here bc I didn't like the results. I can't try again tonight though bc I'm out of boosts

5 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Wasn't Taylor Swift always forbidden? The only way I made them was by writing Tay Swift. I made some yesterday but didn't post them here bc I didn't like the results. I can't try again tonight though bc I'm out of boosts

Yeah. I can only imagine what her fans try to do. Scary. I don't even like paparazzi. Imagine seeing sexualized content of me, would feel violating, to me. Lana seems like she is worried about her appearance to younger kids. 

I can just say something about a movie on discord and the movie will pop up in my cable tv lists. Ai is listening and reading everything we say on here. 

25 minutes ago, Rivers said:

Yeah. I can only imagine what her fans try to do. Scary. I don't even like paparazzi. Imagine seeing sexualized content of me, would feel violating, to me. Lana seems like she is worried about her appearance to younger kids. 

I can just say something about a movie on discord and the movie will pop up in my cable tv lists. Ai is listening and reading everything we say on here. 

21 minutes ago, Rivers said:

I posted my ai.images on imgur to post them here and the ai probably saw it. I got hundreds of views in an hour, with tons of down votes. 

i have never had any of that happen to me?

3 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

OIG.cNG3X8EymhC7UXs9ivRU?pid=ImgGn

i need to know who was the model for this man :hooker: :sluttybunny:

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

i need to know who was the model for this man :hooker: :sluttybunny:

I would also like to know :oopna:. I always just type "handsome man" for pics I want a man in the pic with Lana. A lot of the times they end up just looking like a male Lana though

One of them literally combined my request for Lana and a handsome man into this:

Spoiler

OIG.3oF2fzpoi.4_hlJy.jqg?pid=ImgGn

:lmao:

11 hours ago, Olympia said:

Was able to get some more results. One prompt was "Lana Del Rey, dark hair, Lehenga dress, flowers, Taj Mahal, Bollywood movie style", if someone wants to proceed. 

1abfdfb8-1d49-4c72-99ce-916af4d47d26.jpg
53542ec3-7e68-4cf6-88b1-07b2c63a4a6c.jpg
9dd614da-71af-4240-ae6b-51e617629f5b.jpg
e12e0859-46c8-4119-bc95-cac6f580b5aa.jpg
f18d5a60-82a3-4b8a-85c9-c2aab54fd92e.jpg
f2d8532a-c204-4c8c-a3cc-4adbbb866d2a.jpg

Wow these images are really mesmerizing. Thank you so much for creating them :kiss: Lana is looking like an Ethereal Indian Princess. This Bollywood look really suits her:flutter: