Viva

What would you do if you could be Lana for one week?

Let's say you could be Lanizzy (lana/Lizzy) for one week. What would you do? Would you change something in her life? Would you make some changes in her Career decisions?Fire her manager? Break up with Barry? Make out with someone else? Would you dye her hair ginger? Tweet some pretty nasty things to Hipster Spinoff? Answer the questions we all want to know? Sing live some Lizzy songs? Tell some truths about her past? Release her unreleased songs? Stop saying "This is a good question" in interviews?

glgcDdT.gif

I've thoughtful this long and hard before lmao

You know I'd open garageband and sing endless covers of various songs

And record homemade videos of all her demos and email them to myself

And tweet something mean about lady Gaga

"fucking stop trying to make a collaboration with @ladygaga happen u little c*nts I h8 her x"

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Well I hope Lana is extremely flexible so you could find that out...hehehehe

gurl has fingers

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Mmmmm. Good question. I would ask her to please consider a North American Tour with stops in Minneapolis, Milwaukee, Chicago, and Detroit, Cleveland and Toronto.

I would ask what she wanted to do first and try my best to make her happy fulfill her wishes. I wouldn't force her to do anything. First and foremost would be her happiness. I would tell her how awesome she is and win her heart and make passionate love to her all day.

Mmmmm. Good question. I would ask her to please consider a North American Tour with stops in Minneapolis, Milwaukee, Chicago, and Detroit, Cleveland and Toronto.

I would ask what she wanted to do first and try my best to make her happy fulfill her wishes. I wouldn't force her to do anything. First and foremost would be her happiness. I would tell her how awesome she is and win her heart and make passionate love to her all day.

if you were her not if you met her

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I would ask to get another gig at Saturday Night and give the performance of my life (well of Lana's life)

I would for certain give Lana a slut week and use her body to make out with every singer and actor I wanted 2. I would also kick Barry to the curb. Her manager would also get a "see you later like never ". I would give a honest and serious interview to someone like Oprah or Pierce. I would tell Lady Caca to fuck off. I would make a documentary based on her diary, her life. Including her past, now, her performances, the backlash. I would do an album with her Lizzy material and official remixes with the best DJ's. And I would make out with Ed and ask him to talk and dress like Chuck Bass.

glgcDdT.gif

I would look through this forum, to see what kind of fans I have. Wait.... Maybe not.

Oh and I'd look through my family album! And give tons of pictures of me from kent to the real me.

I'd rant about gaga on twitter.

And post some nudes.

Go back on SNL, kick ass.

And make out with the real me.

Oh and show the real me pictures of K and all that stuff.

VyIsfwC.jpg

you definitely are a better person than me ....

glgcDdT.gif