MakingOut

Who’s the Ultimate Insider?

41 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

The ultimate insider is the one that's gonna leak Zodiac, Paradise 2015, Dead To Me, Dark City, Fine China , Loved You Then And Now, L.A Who Am I To Love You 2016 version, Everything I Do, Silverlake, Gucci and "Walkout" (whatever the real title is) :oprah3:

i dont think we'll get post lfl leaks...

source.gif

6 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

we stan laptop demo lizzy as well :oprah3:

the only laptop demo thats good is disco. i said what i said:tommy:

Just now, ulttraviolenncee said:

the only laptop demo thats good is disco. i said what i said:tommy:

bentley and dance for money lowkey bops

source.gif

in expansion of “kintsugi is boz” thing (if anybody still in doubt)…

i think no one really noticed that but the style of writing of these 2 messages is very similar:oprah3:

this is kintsugi’s buy message: 

“On my end, that's about it. Keep in mind that I don't have all answers in the universe and there might be something else that I'm not aware of. At the end of the day, none of us sits inside Lana's head and knows all of her plans and intentions. I just wanted to clear it up a little since I've seen a lot of misinformation being spread around about this whole Candy Necklace history. Also, to everyone asking, I definitely prefer Candy Necklace to the scrapped song and I believe she made a good decision. This song is gonna make the album release special.“

this is boz’s welcome message

“Hi everyone, thank you so much for collective effort to get my account back!

Before I answer anything, I just wanted to say that at the end of the day I am not Lana, I am not in her head, I was not in the room when these songs were made and there is always a tiny bit of chance that I am wrong. Everything I'm revealing is based on (sometimes years of researching) things I listened to, read about or heard from people who worked with her directly. I do find timeliness, demos, drafts etc very fascinating as it gives you some additional cool insight of what was happening behind the scenes so I'll happily join the discussions here“

case closed:oprah6:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

12 minutes ago, Yumiko said:

I know it’s a silly question, but how can I become an insider and what are the requirements?

have a big ego, be an attention whore, become a hacker & commit identity theft then trade your unreleased music expanding your library