MakingOut

Who’s the Ultimate Insider?

I just wanted to discuss who is the Insider who has the most info, has listened to the most/rarest unreleased songs or own the most unreleased unheard music? Is there an insider who is considered ultimate level? 

For the most info, the person with the best track record is BlackoutZone. As much as he annoyed me during the Ocean Blvd era, unfortunately it’s the truth.

For who has the most songs, I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s someone we don’t know about. We don’t really know about everything that’s out there. We only know of about 20-30 songs at any given moment and then when those get leaked there’s new ones.

Theres also insiders who fell off and resort to attention seeking to keep themselves relevant

My favorites are probably Unknown and May Jailer for all the info/songs we’ve gotten this year. Also fl0ridakil0s for just leaking stuff without making too big a deal about it

eclipse (iconic but barely spills aymore) and kintsugi 

boz is too annoying and high brow

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

thread barely open for 10 mins and 111 already on y'alls minds! guess we know who's the ultimate insider AND the best attention seeker :oprah4:  let me know when bozo leaks a single song while y'all stream be my daddy and resistance on your ipods xoxo

13 minutes ago, pehhg said:

I just wanted to discuss who is the Insider who has the most info, has listened to the most/rarest unreleased songs or own the most unreleased unheard music? Is there an insider who is considered ultimate level? 

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

Kintsugi was perfect at gently guiding us without leaking or spilling too much info that would ruin any surprise. Also seemed genuinely sweet and unproblematic. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

What happened to Kintsugi, didn't he promise to spill more after the release of Ocean Blvd album? (I was a lurker here when he talked about the album in January :teehee:)

url%5D

1 minute ago, Mer said:

Kintsugi was perfect at gently guiding us without leaking or spilling too much info that would ruin any surprise. Also seemed genuinely sweet and unproblematic. 

What happened to kintsugi :oopna:

Just now, Embach said:

What happened to Kintsugi, didn't he promise to spill more after the release of Ocean Blvd album? (I was a lurker here when he talked about the album in January :teehee:)

he was bozo, y'all dragged him away when he teased the say yes to allah "surprise" and nothing happened for weeks/months after

1 minute ago, 111 said:

he was bozo

Wait Kintsugi was Boz? IDK I find that hard to believe unless BOZ has a severe split personality disorder. 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

11 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

:air:

It’s the truth and we all know it!! :ohmy:

9 minutes ago, 111 said:

thread barely open for 10 mins and 111 already on y'alls minds! guess we know who's the ultimate insider AND the best attention seeker :oprah4:  let me know when bozo leaks a single song while y'all stream be my daddy and resistance on your ipods xoxo

Shut us up and leak something from post 2017

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

unless BOZ has a severe split personality disorder. 

oh my god..

9 minutes ago, 111 said:

y'all stream be my daddy and resistance on your ipods xoxo

i will now do that thank you 111

Just now, lmdr said:

Lana Del Rey.

She knows everything. Maybe too much.

12 minutes ago, 111 said:

I’m still thankful for the ocean Blvd instrumentals like it was so good thank you those instrumentals keep me going