MakingOut

Who’s the Ultimate Insider?

1 minute ago, Strangelove said:

Is there a Lanaboards discord chat?

Not that I know of? , we were texting on the lana del rey discord and then he just kind of discussed some theories on dm with me and that was all :)

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

Just now, dxniell said:

Not that I know of? , we were texting on the lana del rey discord and then he just kind of discussed some theories on dm with me and that was all :)

Thanks for the reply. 

Don't forget Rick Nowels as our favorite insider who posted the tracks to his website. LOL. 

1 minute ago, pehhg said:

Spill

Icl I don’t know wether what was said to me is new information and I don’t want to upset anyone so there will be no spilling from me very sorry xx

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

I think at the end of the day an insider should just give me be my daddy (daddy’s girl demo) with lana singing the chorus in the higher register and I would really be greatful ☺️. oh and maybe add dead to me much love xx

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

3 minutes ago, HigherThanHope said:

They're hackers and/or leaches of information for online clout with a little too much time on their hands; let's not glorify them too much in 2023, the easiest it's ever been to be an InSiDeR!!! 

Yes. It's like being an "influencer" or online celebrity. Except they are anonymous because it's really strange. 

4 minutes ago, HigherThanHope said:

They're hackers and/or leaches of information for online clout with a little too much time on their hands; let's not glorify them too much in 2023, the easiest it's ever been to be an InSiDeR!!! 

I would like to become an insider please

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

lizzy grant herself is actually the ULTIMATE insider :true: she posted songs such as trash magic, dance for money, let my hair down, elvis, and wayamaya onto her myspace YEARS before they were supposedly "leaked" by "insiders" :true: 

she needs to make a return fr 🤞

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

2 minutes ago, pehhg said:

I would like to become an insider please

Ok pls do and share the songs with me the unreleased syndrome or whatever its called is very strong, thanks xx

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

My real question is do we like or dislike insiders? I saw a lot of pekole shit talking insiders but they also share info/music with us so do we like them or??

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

Me

Leak something