MakingOut

Who’s the Ultimate Insider?

you only joined lanaboards this year but you seem to know a great deal about leakers whose last leak was before the trump administration... literally listing people who only leaked stuff like once in 2016 on here and disappeared from the fandom... just tell us whose alt you are instead of constantly making jokes about mental health (which should be warnable) @Strangelove

37 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

Also at 100 followers I will reveal the LanaBoards user behind diet.mtn.dew.bby 

Saddest thing I've read all day FR

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

3 minutes ago, 111 said:

you only joined lanaboards this year but you seem to know a great deal about leakers whose last leak was before the trump administration... literally listing people who only leaked stuff like once in 2016 on here and disappeared from the fandom... just tell us whose alt you are instead of constantly making jokes about mental health (which should be warnable) @Strangelove

ok chew do ur thing 

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

1 hour ago, Strangelove said:

I find it hilarious how creepy some of these obsessive type fans look. I imagine some fully grown, bearded gay incel man in his basement thinking he is cool because a bunch of people online know he has an unreleased song of some woman who doesn't even know they exist. Most of them remain anonymous probably for this reason or something similar. It's extremely embarrassing. Well, it would be for me anyway. 

Damn did one of the insiders turn down your request to be their sugarbaby or something? 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

1 minute ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

When strangelove IS Rosemead coming for blood after being banished from the boards 

new lore just dropped so excited

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

35 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

I can’t believe this thread stayed civil 

Unreleased Syndrome is OUT

but not for long... :hide: 

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

omg crazy idea so what if all the insiders do a mass leak and whoever leaks the most is basically the best insider and that will conclude the discussion? good idea or no 

ethel-cain-hayden.gif