baddisease

The allegations against Lizzo, briefly explained

If this matches the strength of their arguments in court Miss Lizzo is winning

"We just felt like..."

"We had it in our minds that..."

All they really said is that the dancers who Lizzo liked the most would be invited to more things + dance for more shows... Duh

interesting... this is not what the people are posting on tiktok. I'm also wondering what is off limits for them to discuss due to this being a legal matter 

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg

3 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Well it does sort of have to do w something.. One of the main plaintiffs (Arianna) in the lawsuit against Lizzo is the girl in the audition tape. She went and auditioned for season 2 of Lizzo's show after she ran her course on season 1 (and everything she alleges in the suit already happened). I understand it could be for money but if the work environment was so hostile that she's currently suing it looks suspicious that she was showering Lizzo with compliments and wanting to work with her again after all of those things happened

It's still weird for her team to provide that to TMZ of all places it's like blackmail

3 hours ago, genghis khan said:

there's no comparison here. lizzo's allegations are calling people fat and encouraging them to engage in stripper show antics. melanie's allegation was rape. obviously it didn't turn out to be true but the situation is just different

Melanie's allegations were never proven to be false, and anyways why are her rapey tendencies a point of discussion in the Lizzo thread

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

The cultural difference of men and women being accused of sexual harassment is quite intriguing. First it's "BELIEVE ALL WOMEN / BELIEVE ALL SURVIVORS". Now, it's all logical and let's wait until the court date. 

Hollywood and all of its actor are a complete sham. Anyone shocked at this information has quite a lot to learn. Also it makes sense Lizzo wanted to be the fattest, I mean, that's her entire brand. 

10 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Does this mean to suggest sexual harassment has to involve direct requests? I'm positive if this was a man being accused nobody would be rushing to attack the accusers.

On 8/5/2023 at 6:39 AM, Strangelove said:

Does this mean to suggest sexual harassment has to involve direct requests? I'm positive if this was a man being accused nobody would be rushing to attack the accusers.

No it doesn't suggest that at all. It just suggests Lizzo didn't make their fears about job security happen.. they did that all by themselves  😭

18 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

No it doesn't suggest that at all. It just suggests Lizzo didn't make their fears about job security happen.. they did that all by themselves  😭

Job insecurity doesn't just mean an employer saying "do this or you're fired".