Elle

Barcelona, ES @ Primavera Sound - May 31st, 2024

Hey! To ppl that has gone to primavera before, does normally the queue get too long? At what time does ppl start to get there? ty!

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

I wonder if she'll appear with the Dolce dress again but in a different color :flutter: Manifesting orange or yellow!

url%5D

2 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

that dress in red would be perfect :blush3:

I'd like to see the red dress in Portugal. Idk why, maybe because of the flag (altho Spain has red color too im their flag). People gonna go crazy if she's wearing red and she gonna sing "got my red dress on tonight" hahah

url%5D

On 11/23/2023 at 2:24 AM, Crimson and Clover said:

I’ve been to the last two (2022 and this year). Unfortunately not going to next year’s as I want to try something new but they were both very fun!! 2022 was their first festival after COVID so it was messy but the lineup was amazing, which made it worth it. There were some glaring issues in 2022, mainly with crowding in bigger stages and limited water refill stations, which was mostly fixed in 2023 (however the lineup wasn’t as good as 2022 so I don’t think it was as popular/crowded). Food and drink is very fairly priced. I’m from the US so it was surprising that the festival starts at 4pm and ends at like 6am the next day - the headliners are likely end at 2am each day. The weather is always perfect since Barcelona is by the beach, Barcelona is just a great city in general, and it’s an overall experience of a lifetime imo. The lineup is probably a godsend to us here at LB but I don’t think it’s amazing for the general public, so I suspect it will be more similar to 2023 than the hectic 2022. Lana is for sure the biggest draw, so expect her day and set to have the worst crowds. Overall, it’s amazing festival and for me, it’s been so worth it every time (I would try to spend another week or so in Barcelona/Spain just to make it worth it). 

let me know if you have any questions! I can talk about PS all day long :kiss:

Hi, I just got tickets for Barcelona. I was wondering if you had any tips on how to get as close as possible (do you have to be there very early?) and if it was possible to go pee without loosing your spot. Also, can you bring a backpack or a water bottle?

4 hours ago, daphnedinkley said:

so excited for this!! what's everyone wearing? :hooker:

also does anybody know how easy it is to sneak alcohol/weed into the venue or are security super strict

im wearing a blood stained tank with ethel cain written on it and a jean overall:usrs:

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

14 hours ago, Piotr said:

Hi, I just got tickets for Barcelona. I was wondering if you had any tips on how to get as close as possible (do you have to be there very early?) and if it was possible to go pee without loosing your spot. Also, can you bring a backpack or a water bottle?

Ive never been before but ill be there as early as possible tbh… peeing w/o losing ur spot i think its not possible and yep! you can bring your backpck w food and untapped clear plastic waterbottles (for u to not sneak alcohol or smth idk)

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

1 hour ago, fathercain said:

im wearing a blood stained tank with ethel cain written on it and a jean overall:usrs:

this sounds sooooo good omg that DRAMA :legend: im so clueless what to pack, i'm gonna be in barcelona for 7 nights and i've never packed for such a long trip before, let alone a trip where i'm going to a festival too :omfg2:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

3 hours ago, details said:

will it be livestreamed? 

Ye! thru twitch and amazon prime!

2 hours ago, daphnedinkley said:

this sounds sooooo good omg that DRAMA :legend: im so clueless what to pack, i'm gonna be in barcelona for 7 nights and i've never packed for such a long trip before, let alone a trip where i'm going to a festival too :omfg2:

HAHAHA i want her to notice me :hooker:

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

On 5/24/2024 at 5:22 PM, fathercain said:

Ive never been before but ill be there as early as possible tbh… peeing w/o losing ur spot i think its not possible and yep! you can bring your backpck w food and untapped clear plastic waterbottles (for u to not sneak alcohol or smth idk)

thanks xoxo

On 5/24/2024 at 7:13 PM, honeymoon is alive said:

do we think lana will be staying in europe since the show is in a week? 

I think so, cause last year after Glasto and before Hyde Park she stayed in different European places + those random shows.

url%5D

a004o-187qq.webp

a05r9-shsuw.webpaepvl-ltfmh.webpaxai1-iulgg.webp
act9y-ggxck.webpabhvs-1oavp.webp

On 5/24/2024 at 12:36 PM, daphnedinkley said:

so excited for this!! what's everyone wearing? :hooker:

also does anybody know how easy it is to sneak alcohol/weed into the venue or are security super strict

I’m wearing thisssss

On 2/1/2024 at 11:45 PM, DCooper said:

I just know she's premiering Lasso title track here :trisha:

We gonna find that out soon :trisha:

url%5D