Elle

Reading, ENG @ Reading & Leeds Festival - August 24th, 2024

15 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

even if she had been given 5 extra minutes it still doesn't make up for the 20 that she was late LOL this one is entirely on her

She was 10 minutes late and cut 5 minutes short (and at the time they were ending her set they thought they gave her 5 extra minutes lmfao)

Oh my god, I saw this show yesterday and it was SO BEAUTIFUL! Honestly one of the best from the 2023-24 tour. Her whole delivery was calm and divine, yet concentrated on directing the show due to the sound issues she was battling with.

I love that she opened with Norman fucking Rockwell and Arcadia, much better than Without You; it was strong and she got to highlight her voice. The sky was to die for so it was also such a beautiful scene. I always say that she sounds incredible singing her newer songs. Chemtrails Over the Country Club was majestic and anthemic.

The band sounded exceptional as usual-- Cherry, Pretty When You Cry and West Coast are incredible moments.

Honestly she won the idgaf war with this particular West Coast performance :lmao: She didn't sing A WORD

But everything she does is so full of grace and elegance a little bit of silliness that's so uniquely her, and that's why her "festival career" didn't end like other user was arguing before.

The Hope is a dangerous thing fiasco was absolutely epic, and she handled it with style and sophistication. She's a master.

Also I can't believe how hypnotizingly beautiful she looks. The hair, the dress, the entire look and also the quality of the livestream-- she looked straight out of a 90s indie rock concert video.

But I also have to say that it's sad atp that her shows are frequently being cut short. Sad for her and for the fans. But at least it gives us such epic moments.

On 8/29/2024 at 1:47 PM, Rico25 said:

it's on Sharemania now

idk what I'm doing wrong but the one I get from there is just a blank screen and audio?

On 8/29/2024 at 1:08 AM, Lounisproduction said:

Lana Del Rey - Without You - Live Reading 2024

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_OZaM5o7P9/?igsh=cDhwMHIwbjVodWdy

I will upload the Horizontal version soon on YouTube. 

I just watched it on Youtube, and it's amazing ! Thank you.

You must have been very close.