Elle

Lasso - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

You worked on Lana Del Rey's last album Did You Know That There's a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd. Have you been helping her shape her next album Lasso?

We have…yeah. A story for another time. The reason why I don't talk about things until they're out is very succinct: I like to let the music be the first entry point for people. I don't want to rob anyone of their experience of hearing it without context. The second you start talking about work that is coming, you're planting these seeds in people's head. 

https://time.com/7027160/jack-antonoff-interview-bleachers-sabrina-carpenter-taylor-swift/

5 minutes ago, lostindarkparadise said:

You worked on Lana Del Rey's last album Did You Know That There's a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd. Have you been helping her shape her next album Lasso?

We have…yeah. A story for another time. The reason why I don't talk about things until they're out is very succinct: I like to let the music be the first entry point for people. I don't want to rob anyone of their experience of hearing it without context. The second you start talking about work that is coming, you're planting these seeds in people's head. 

https://time.com/7027160/jack-antonoff-interview-bleachers-sabrina-carpenter-taylor-swift/

A sliver of news I'll take it :oprah4: "a story for another time" sounds......not promising. Oh Jack knows this is on hold indefinitely. 

Tumblr

9 minutes ago, lostindarkparadise said:

So.. is coming!

10 minutes ago, lostindarkparadise said:

:oprah4:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

Speaking of astrology, there is an exact aspect between their charts. Lana’s sun is square his Jupiter. Food for thotgt for everyone here

navigating different philosophies together

When Jupiter squares the Sun in synastry, it brings forth a dynamic energy that challenges your perspectives on romantic relationships. Each partner may feel strongly about their own beliefs and struggle to comprehend why the other finds it difficult to align with their fundamental philosophy.

However, it is essential to understand that a square aspect does not necessarily dictate a negative outcome. Instead, it presents an opportunity for growth and learning. By acknowledging the challenges this aspect brings, both partners can work towards finding common ground and developing a more balanced and harmonious relationship.

Ultimately, the Sun square Jupiter aspect in synastry invites you to reflect upon your own beliefs and perspectives, as well as understand and appreciate the unique viewpoints of your partner. By embracing a mindset of open-mindedness and compromise, you can transform the inherent difficulties of this aspect into catalysts for personal and relational development.

seeking safety in my Lasso Pinterest board

91441d50f8a01d4a7961d2da5d05a290.jpg

f74872d4dc2ad5efb7b8b7f2370e69d3.jpg 9392246551a0de8876c3f6b31e4734af.jpg

New Orleans is the birthplace of Jazz. Contact me for more sizes and options. I print with an Epson P800 on Red River Ultra Pro Satin paper. Limited edition print of 1,000, signed and numbered Also available in more sizes, gallery wrapped canvas, and  Chromaluxe (metal) Add 1 week shipping time for canvas and metal prints. e8b38f7992d4e3ecdfd9edb4d5c8c716.jpg

616fd6f9f97232f6e74da18866f3cc83.gif

𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖆𝖑 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊

40 minutes ago, lostindarkparadise said:

"a story for another time" bitch its no Kung Fu. rock candy all fucking over again, lasso needs to get added to the graveyard

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ Still waiting for Put me in a movie Studio Recording * ˚ ✦

18 minutes ago, ImTragic said:

Speaking of astrology, there is an exact aspect between their charts. Lana’s sun is square his Jupiter. Food for thotgt for everyone here

navigating different philosophies together

When Jupiter squares the Sun in synastry, it brings forth a dynamic energy that challenges your perspectives on romantic relationships. Each partner may feel strongly about their own beliefs and struggle to comprehend why the other finds it difficult to align with their fundamental philosophy.

However, it is essential to understand that a square aspect does not necessarily dictate a negative outcome. Instead, it presents an opportunity for growth and learning. By acknowledging the challenges this aspect brings, both partners can work towards finding common ground and developing a more balanced and harmonious relationship.

Ultimately, the Sun square Jupiter aspect in synastry invites you to reflect upon your own beliefs and perspectives, as well as understand and appreciate the unique viewpoints of your partner. By embracing a mindset of open-mindedness and compromise, you can transform the inherent difficulties of this aspect into catalysts for personal and relational development.

Do you happen to know what his birthdate could be?

That doesn’t sound scrapped, he’s saying he doesn’t want to talk about it and his reason makes sense to me 

"Don’t forget me"

17 minutes ago, honey dew said:

What Lasso will actually be like:

IMG-1083.jpg

0f89edfc22351d9f5d354d6df8beaaa8.jpg

55 minutes ago, lostindarkparadise said:

Well whatever that means Mr Antonoff

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

That doesn’t sound scrapped, he’s saying he doesn’t want to talk about it and his reason makes sense to me 

Yeah. I like that he didn't spoil anything. I want my first impressions to be my own and not make any connections to what other people have said besides the things Lana already fed us lol since I already made a board based on it :trisha:

58 minutes ago, lostindarkparadise said:

Well we knew Lasso is alive and breathing but this is reassuring :wub: