Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

5 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

I am lowkey not mad about Lasso being allegedly scrapped :gasp:

I wanted an album this year (it may still happen) but I don't mind waiting more if that means a new non-country sound I'm sorry :hide:

I love all three teased songs but if the album sounds like the new intro I can wait a whole year. I NEED those cinematic drums back. Trap beats and yeehaaw guitars can go :creepna2:

guys, i dont think we're getting lasso this year. There's just no reason to move at all.

all we have is the speech where she announced it, but that was before she said "i have no idea where lasso is going now"

i think we should be happy we're getting Tough this year and celebrate that. Hopefully it's a hit too

i can't think about lasso anymore , the only thing the goes in my mind is "pastpresentfutureiseeinyou pastpresentfutureiseeinyou pastpresentfutureiseeinyou pastpresentfutureiseeinyou pastpresentfutureiseeinyou pastpresentfutureiseeinyou pastpresentfutureiseeinyou pastpresentfutureiseeinyou pastpresentfutureiseeinyou pastpresentfutureiseeinyou"

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

if the album does actually end up being a country album I have a slight feeling that it wouldn't be a great success.

I just have a feeling that the album would be another COCC: a great album (some absolute bops) but overall ignored by majority of people.

And I'm not hating on COCC, it is one of my favorite albums and neither am I saying that she should be chasing charts but I just wanted to give my prediction on the success of the album.

I would love to be proven wrong tho.

I'm waving on the silver screen
I'm waving on the trampoline