Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

9 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Nikki Lane X Lana album?ย 
:gasp:

:smile:ย 

ย 

๐’Ž๐’‚๐’š๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š'๐’Ž ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐’Š๐’” ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐’Ž๐’†

โœงย ห–ยฐ. โ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโ‹†.ย * : โœงย . : * : โ˜† * โœงย ห–ยฐ. โ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโ‹† ยฐ. ย โœง ห–ยฐ

ย 

ย 

6 hours ago, Embach said:

But Pantene is not just "รฌnsider", they're the real deal, like it or not. But if you meant the Discord "insiders" then yeah, it was claimedย to be bs I think.

I forgot about Pantene, sorry ๐Ÿ˜… in my head I was just thinking about being played byย tough ๐Ÿฅน

i had a dream that she released Lasso this Friday, it was actually super weird, but here is everything I remember:

ย 

1. The album had 16 songs

2. The dream was me looking at the album on Spotify, but it wasn't available yet except for three songs...

3. The first song was a new single called "Orion"

4. The other two songs were already available because they were just collabs Lana has done with other artists released under different names

5. The album was actually much more spacey and modern than we're all thinking it will be. It was like techno-country-goth aesthetic.

6. I can still vaguely remember the album cover, I'll try to make a quick design of what I remember.
7. All of the songs were ones we've never heard of before and a few titles were just words I hadn't heard of before, like they were another language or names or something.

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire,ย but we were wooden

2 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

i had a dream that she released Lasso this Friday, it was actually super weird, but here is everything I remember:

ย 

2. The dream was me looking at the album on Spotify, but it wasn't available yet except for three songs...

4. The other two songs were already available because they were just collabs Lana has done with other artists released under different names

5. The album was actually much more spacey and modern than we're all thinking it will be. It was like techno-country-goth aesthetic.

6. I can still vaguely remember the album cover, I'll try to make a quick design of what I remember.
7. All of the songs were ones we've never heard of before and a few titles were just words I hadn't heard of before, like they were another language or names or something.

Ok queen Pop off our new clairvoyant!ย 
I see you AHS Covenย 

Do you have a Question for the culture?
NEXT AHS SEASON: AHS "CULTURE" starring Lana del rey

1294313467_download(11).jpeg.76422607260

4 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

ย 

Okay, it was something like this. To put what I remember in words, Lana was kinda laying on her arms like in the Honeymoon album cover but she was laying on these lines that went across the cover that were different colors. She was in like a halftone-pop art effect and she was a mossy green color. The font was very basic but somewhat futuristic and the title was on a big rectangle that went across the cover below Lana. Below the title was like a color palette of greens and browns, the same colors that the lines were. It was very asymmetrical and a bit grungy but also a bit modern with thatย southern gothic color palette.

ย 

IMG-4729.jpg

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire,ย but we were wooden

Just now, ivory almond said:

ย 

you're mind is so powerful you're literally seeing into the futureย :oprah2:

9 minutes ago, luckypartyoftwo said:

Could the something coming soon be a remix with Charli?? Everything is Romantic ft. Lana would be everythingggg

ย 

Lana was spotted in London before her Paris show right? People thought she might go to Eras?

personaly I really doubt it, Lana seems uhm, a bit more "trad"ย than charli's ideal remix partner!

7 minutes ago, Juniper said:

personaly I really doubt it, Lana seems uhm, a bit more "trad"ย than charli's ideal remix partner!

Well I mean Lana recently collabed with Tommy Genesis and that worked out super well. She also made Fishtail which has a bit of a beat and more simple, sexy lyricism. I could definitely see Lana fitting on a Brat remix, especially after Billie collabed with Charli.

ย 

Also the Jimmy part of A&W is very upbeat.

7 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Well I mean Lana recently collabed with Tommy Genesis and that worked out super well. She also made Fishtail which has a bit of a beat and more simple, sexy lyricism. I could definitely see Lana fitting on a Brat remix, especially after Billie collabed with Charli.

Yeah ur right, I can see it but i personaly think its un likely but yeah it woudl be rlly cool to see her on a beat like that, esp after fish tail,ย 

ย 

I would rlly like to see Lana Collab with ethel Cain on the new album esp if LASSO takes a southern gothic feel, It would also be cool bc personally I'm a trans women and ethel is too and I fear that Lana could be trans phobic so on top of it being musically amazing for them to Collab it would be a nice feeling to see her working with a trans women

ย 

edit: sorry I got off topic, but a Ethel collab would make so much sense and be sonically amazingย 

18 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

ย 

Also the Jimmy part of A&W is very upbeat.

Yah i mean Everything is Romantic even has hotel room vibes ala A & W (I & W?? Italian Whore lol). If Lanaย wanted to, no wayyy Charli would say no- seems like she idealizes her similarly to the way Billie does

17 minutes ago, Juniper said:

Yeah ur right, I can see it but i personaly think its un likely but yeah it woudl be rlly cool to see her on a beat like that, esp after fish tail,ย 

ย 

I would rlly like to see Lana Collab with ethel Cain on the new album esp if LASSO takes a southern gothic feel, It would also be cool bc personally I'm a trans women and ethel is too and I fear that Lana could be trans phobic so on top of it being musically amazing for them to Collab it would be a nice feeling to see her working with a trans women

ย 

edit: sorry I got off topic, but a Ethel collab would make so much sense and be sonically amazingย 

She could do both!! Seems like Lana has been super open to collabs lately!!

ย 

idk Brat seems so Lana-coded โ€” yes, sheโ€™s more established than probably(?) everyone but Billie (in terms of traditional success), but god damn she would deliver on a Brat track ๐Ÿ’š

2 minutes ago, luckypartyoftwo said:

She could do both!! Seems like Lana has been super open to collabs lately!!

ย 

idk Brat seems so Lana-coded โ€” yes, sheโ€™s more established than probably(?) everyone but Billie (in terms of traditional success), but god damn she would deliver on a Brat track ๐Ÿ’š

Yes i 100% could invison it now that im thinking abt it, also WELCOME TO LANABOARDS!ย 

ย 

I Think atp Lana is more focused on her own album but seeing her Collab with other EDM artists would be really cool! I think Charli XCX has her own thread if you want to move over there!ย