Coloringbooks

Taylor Swift Threatens Legal Action Against Student Who Tracks Her Carbon Footprint/Private Jet Usage

Hey girlies and bros, strap on some kevlar, get a nice shot cluster at a gun range, roll over to the middle east for a full tour, and report back what your definition of terrorism is cuzzos. 

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Don't think you can just start throwing out terrorism all willy nilly. The f*ck is wrong with you?!?!

52 minutes ago, Rivers said:

He said he would stop posting the data if Elon gave him a model x. That's straight up black mail. 

jokingly asking for a model x to stop releasing completely public information that is not illegal to obtain or share is not blackmail, i think u need a nap sweet pea <3

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

jokingly asking for a model x to stop releasing completely public information that is not illegal to obtain or share is not blackmail, i think u need a nap sweet pea <3

By performing an action on the sole consideration with threat, for financial compensation is in fact by legal definition black mail. Didn't pass the bar did ya girl? Kim Kardashian can help you out. In Cali you can take the bar exam without attending a legal college, although Calis bar exams is slightly more difficult than other states. 

"demanding payment or another benefit from someone in return for not revealing compromising or damaging information about them."

7 minutes ago, Rivers said:

By performing an action on the sole consideration with threat, for financial compensation is in fact by legal definition black mail. Didn't pass the bar did ya girl? Kim Kardashian can help you out. In Cali you can take the bar exam without attending a legal college, although Calis bar exams is slightly more difficult than other states. 

"demanding payment or another benefit from someone in return for not revealing compromising or damaging information about them."

even if it is, by a strict definition, blackmail, he isn't necessarily being endangered by somebody relaying PUBLIC INFORMATION, and hypothetically giving some random college student a car wouldn't harm him or impoverish him AT ALL, he is literally THE richest person on the planet, i promise you he isn't being kept up at night because some random dude is posting about already publicly-made information and because he said he'll stop if he receives a car, oh, and either way, nothing jack sweeney is doing is illegal and he shouldn't have to stop because it makes taylor swift, another billionaire, mad, she should just stop taking so many damn flights if she's so bothered by somebody posting her already-public flight information

stop defending billionaires who could literally end world hunger/homelessness with the amount of wealth they have but choose not to, and who wouldn't give a single fuck if you live or die, just as long as they're still on top

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

3 minutes ago, Rivers said:

i do not wish to be a lawyer queen i’m sure someone will appreciate that though! my point there is that it is not blackmail that would hold up very well in court, considering said damaging information is legally publicly available. so it’s not really revealing(exposing) as much so highlighting what’s already public :)

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

i do not wish to be a lawyer queen i’m sure someone will appreciate that though! my point there is that it is not blackmail that would hold up very well in court, considering said damaging information is legally publicly available. so it’s not really revealing(exposing) as much so highlighting what’s already public :)

You can still legally violate black mail statutes even if the information acquired is publicly available information. The legal violation occurs when one asks for financial compensation (like a prostitute threatening a popular John) to not release any type of information. It doesn't require that the information about the person is an illegal act. For instance, threatening someone they will publish photos of a secret trist, unless they are financially compensated, is by legal definition, black mail. 

1 minute ago, Rivers said:

You can still legal violate black mail statues even if the information acquired is publicly available information. The legal violation occurs when one asks for financial compensation to not release any type of information. It doesn't require that the information about the person is an illegal act. For instance, threatening someone they will publish photos of a secret trist, unless they are financially compensated, is by legal definition, black mail. 

It’s not blackmail. Stop reaching.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

5 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

It’s not blackmail. Stop reaching.

Hand waving fallacy..not addressing my legal arguments. Avoiding the issue. Won't work here girl. 

You might try the beverly hills center with better luck with that basic ish.

this thread has me giggling a lil actually

you do not need to defend a billionaire climate disaster polluter just because she is your fav. you can love her but also question and critique her evidently abhorrent practices, including attempting to sue people spreading publicly available info

as someone said, barbara streissand effect in full swing

p.p.s: crying blackmail over an obvious half joke is so unserious can we please critically think :trisha2:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

i’m actually having a hard time telling if that user is being serious or just trolling? they’re talking in circles. 

how can someone be blackmailed over PUBLIC INFORMATION like what part of that do they not understand 😭😭

giphy.gif

40 minutes ago, Rivers said:

Hey girlies and bros, strap on some kevlar, get a nice shot cluster at a gun range, roll over to the middle east for a full tour, and report back what your definition of terrorism is cuzzos. 

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Don't think you can just start throwing out terrorism all willy nilly. The f*ck is wrong with you?!?!

:stunned: what the hells going on

15 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

this thread has me giggling a lil actually

you do not need to defend a billionaire climate disaster polluter just because she is your fav. you can love her but also question and critique her evidently abhorrent practices, including attempting to sue people spreading publicly available info

as someone said, barbara streissand effect in full swing

p.p.s: crying blackmail over an obvious half joke is so unserious can we please critically think :trisha2:

Okay, I'll send you some things in DM which I can just refer to later as a "half joke". Your words have legal consequences. You can't just do whatever you want to do and say whatever you want to say without consequences. 

mod note: please try not to engage in more-than-necessary arguments with other members. you are welcome to discuss and lightly critique eachother but please do not incite arguments or threaten other members lol. user warned

10 minutes ago, Rivers said:

Okay, I'll send you some things in DM which I can just refer to later as a "half joke". Your words have legal consequences. You can't just do whatever you want to do and say whatever you want to say without consequences. 

excuse me :stunned:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

Just now, Rivers said:

are you threatening him...? :trisha2:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

2 minutes ago, Rivers said:

Some people think Taylor and Lana are terrorists apparently. 

'climate terrorist' is a commonly used colloquial term for those who lack environmental compassion and/or care for emissions 

they are not actively calling taylor swift an fbi watch list level terrorist 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

'climate terrorist' is a commonly used colloquial term for those who lack environmental compassion and/or care for emissions 

they are not actively calling taylor swift an fbi watch list level terrorist 

Okay, seems legit, Ill just refer to you as a celebrity terrorist which will devalue the syntax of terrorism. 

anyways i’m gonna lock this thread because :stunned: yikes

go back to the TS thread and talk about whatever album shes rerecording next idk :aubrey:

edit: unlocking now incase you still wanna talk about this (respectfully) :aubrey:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif