Coloringbooks

Taylor Swift Threatens Legal Action Against Student Who Tracks Her Publicly Available Carbon Footprint/Private Jet Usage

not to put a tinfoil hat on or anything but i read an interesting thread once on a conspiracy that “just stop oil” was setup by the government to make environmentalists seem crazy as they only do absolutely mental things that affect for the most part just common people

idk how much i’d buy into it but it’s interesting! 

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, never2heaven said:

not to put a tinfoil hat on or anything but i read an interesting thread once on a conspiracy that “just stop oil” was setup by the government to make environmentalists seem crazy as they only do absolutely mental things that affect for the most part just common people

idk how much i’d buy into it but it’s interesting! 

I don't believe in conspiracy theories but if "conspiracies" such as this "exist", then I think that the government can do better conspiracies than this lol :toofunny: I mean it would affect them as well since the politicians fly on jets like these

url%5D

55 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

i don’t support it either when it comes to art pieces, but here it’s very different, it’s just something that will annoy taylor and make the grievances be known to her and maybe affect her plans. it’s just a way that regular people can make sure she directly hears about her use of a private jet being a problem, and it just gives the grievances a materialization! also i personally don’t see any problem with “vandalizing” a billionaire’s property when it’s just paint that can be washed away and their safety is in no way put at risk

if she didn't care before, she most definitely isn't going to care now :tiffany:

4 minutes ago, Crazy Husband Thief said:

Sure jan

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/taylor-swift-private-jet-just-stop-oil-climate-activists-failed-2024-6%3famp

"

• Two climate activists were arrested after appearing to target Taylor Swift's jet.
  • The activists broke into London's Stansted Airport and sprayed two jets with orange paint.
  • Swift's jet wasn't at the airport at the time."

Mfhp.gif

7 hours ago, WaitForLife said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/taylor-swift-private-jet-just-stop-oil-climate-activists-failed-2024-6%3famp

"

• Two climate activists were arrested after appearing to target Taylor Swift's jet.
  • The activists broke into London's Stansted Airport and sprayed two jets with orange paint.
  • Swift's jet wasn't at the airport at the time."

Yeah sorry I thought you were still talking about the OP. I edited my post immediately after I realized you weren't.