Sign in to follow this  
darknight

Lana Del Rey AI covers requests !

2 hours ago, darknight said:

i made lana del rey these boots are made for walking cover !

Wooow, really?

I'd love to hear it, but, you'll upload it to your YouTube channel later, right? :aw:

ezgif-3-d7619d8ad8.gif

Given the rumours of her involvement in the song initially (which I fully believe), I thought someone would have made an AI cover of Lana singing Halsey’s part in “Him and I” with G-Eazy by now. It would be cool to hear that. 

27 minutes ago, darknight said:

Lana Del Rey - these boots are made for walkin'

what next ?

Yesss, loved it!! I saw this before you posted it in this thread hahah.

url%5D

3 minutes ago, DEMONDELREY said:

Can we get A Taste of Honey by the Beatles AI cover pleaseeeee I'm begging u :defeated:

i don't think this would work well cause the vocals aren't very clear but i'll try, do u have a different request just in case this one didn't work out ? 

3 minutes ago, darknight said:

i don't think this would work well cause the vocals aren't very clear but i'll try, do u have a different request just in case this one didn't work out ? 

If it doesn't work could you try Blue Spanish Sky by Chris Isaak? Thank u so much!

giphy.gif  

23 hours ago, lostindarkparadise said:

the power of goodbye - madonna :assad:

HARD agree on this track - best using the demo version where it's stripped back. 

If were going down the rabbit hole of Ray of Light plz do Nothing Really Matters by Madonna too ty!

9 minutes ago, AnW said:

HARD agree on this track - best using the demo version where it's stripped back. 

If we're going down the rabbit hole of Ray of Light plz do Nothing Really Matters by Madonna too ty!

i'll do one

what do you guys think is the most lana del rey sounding song without it being lana's song or featuring lana ? i'm trying to make an ai cover that actually matches lana's vibes !

4 minutes ago, darknight said:

what do you guys think is the most lana del rey sounding song without it being lana's song or featuring lana ? i'm trying to make an ai cover that actually matches lana's vibes !

Those songs I recommended here earlier: Nostalghia's Be My Man and Slow Fade. Be My Man is little bit similar to Ultraviolence title track in my opinion and Slow Fade sounds like an outtake from Honeymoon.

url%5D

20 minutes ago, Embach said:

Those songs I recommended here earlier: Nostalghia's Be My Man and Slow Fade. Be My Man is little bit similar to Ultraviolence title track in my opinion and Slow Fade sounds like an outtake from Honeymoon.

do you know any other cause i don't think those would sound good vocally with ai cause the vocals aren't clear 😭

5 minutes ago, darknight said:

do you know any other cause i don't think those would sound good vocally with ai cause the vocals aren't clear 😭

and i already tried one and it sounded a bit weird