Davis

Florence + The Machine

Torn between listening to the new songs and saving as much as the record for when it comes out. 

Maybe just listen to one if you're torn :)

Patricia is more acoustic and 100 Years is a lot louder and crazier, so take your pick. I haven't stopped listening to 100 Years since I first played it. Both are amazing though! 

I hear both Ceremonials and Lungs in Patricia. It's beautiful.  Who is the artist she's singing about btw?  I feel stupid for not knowing a patricia. 

And yes 100 years is v Ceremonials. High Hopes for this album as her BEST :oopna: 

I hear both Ceremonials and Lungs in Patricia. It's beautiful.  Who is the artist she's singing about btw?  I feel stupid for not knowing a patricia. 

And yes 100 years is v Ceremonials. High Hopes for this album as her BEST :oopna:

It’s about Patti Smith!

Ok, so what is the aspect or Florences music that you love most? For me, it's the spirituality in them. Like, the mix of production and lyrics/vocals that really channel something witchy and new age, but also like it's timeless.