Embach

Letterboxd

url%5D

Letterboxd is an online social cataloging service founded by New Zealanders Matthew Buchanan and Karl von Randow in 2011. It advertises itself as "Goodreads for film." Members can rate and review films, keep track of what films they have seen in the past and when, make lists of films and showcase their favorite films, tag films using text keywords, and meet and interact with other cinephiles. [Copied from Wikipedia]

Share your Letterboxd profile! What were your Wrapped results? Post your favorite reviews! If Letterboxd interviewed you and asked your four favorite movies - what would you answer?

www.letterboxd.com

url%5D

I've just recently started using letterboxd, but I love it! 

Here's my profile: https://letterboxd.com/ellanorwatches/ , I watch a decent ratio of English-language and world cinema, so it might be interesting :popcorn:

My top four favourite films would probably be In the Mood for Love, Apocalypse Now, Portrait of a Lady on Fire, and The Godfather Part 1 & 2, but I'd give honourable mentions to A Touch of Zen, Dune, Grave of the Fireflies, Your Name, and Blue is the Warmest Colour 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

I just checked my letterboxd yearly review for 2023. A lot of it was skewed because I didn't know how to use it back then and logged a lot completely wrong. But this was interesting :wtf3:

MOST WATCHED THEME

Surreal and thought-provoking visions of life and death

MOST WATCHED NANOGENRE®

Weird, Dream, Journey

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

Here’s my letterboxd!

https://letterboxd.com/sophialaluna/

My favorite movies are Girl Interrupted, Coraline, Saw, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and Anastasia. I’m a horror girlie first and foremost, but I also really enjoy indie films, thrillers, psychological, rom coms, chick flicks, coming of age- really anything you can think of! My favorite directors are Sofia Coppola and Tim Burton with my favorite actors being Winona Ryder and Brittany Murphy. My most watched director of last year was Sofia Coppola and my most watched actor was Julia Roberts. I’ll include some more of my year in review in the following spoiler-

Spoiler

IMG-5867.jpg

IMG-5866.jpg

IMG-5865.jpg

If you like any of these too, follow me and I’ll follow you back :kiss3: 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

https://letterboxd.com/grinspng/films/

i've fallen behind on my goal of watching films in 2024 already lmao. BUT i do intend to use it more often <3 i also pay the patron sub so i can change my movie posters, so i really should start getting my money's worth :eek:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)