Guest Zephyr

Carly Rae Jepsen

I have VIP tix to her show next Sunday and I have no idea what I'm going to ask her in the Q&A... any questions from people here that she hasn't already answered in press for the album?

ohhh ask about the potential side B, hehehe. how many tracks would she consider/fit on there?

lABVyGE.png

ask her about the outtakes and a Side B  :defeated:

I'd die for a Dedicated Side-B especially if it's arguably better than the full album like it was with Emotion. Those side-B tracks got me so hard.

I'd die for a Dedicated Side-B especially if it's arguably better than the full album like it was with Emotion. Those side-B tracks got me so hard.

ugh this :defeated: Emotion was an absolutely amazing album, but some of the Side B tracks blew me away

lABVyGE.png

I submitted my question for tomorrow's show and it has nothing to do with a Side B, as she already confirmed she wanted to do something like that recently -- albeit under a different title. I asked...

When artists write and record songs, they often have visuals in mind for what they want to be singles. What were the visual influences for this album and what imagery do you associate with each of your records?

Basically, I want to get another tattoo and I want it to be related to her music, but I was drawing blanks on iconography from her records and I don't like text tattoos bc it's difficult to find someone who actually does it well

BzhmW.png

EMOTION side B is fucking amazing. literally every track (except store) is amazing

Excuse you, a song about the concept of ditching someone with the excuse of „just going to the store“ is genius and emotion side-B worthy

Excuse you, a song about the concept of ditching someone with the excuse of „just going to the store“ is genius and emotion side-B worthy

yeah but the verses and the prechor / chorus don't mix well and the prod. as a whole seems a little fucky

xMcVPI7.jpg

It's still sad that "Almost Said It" was not on Kiss (standard).

It's so cute! At least it could've been in the regular deluxe edition.

Almost Said It and Melt With You are way more deserving than Wrong Feels So Right aka the worst track on Kiss :hottie:

8nl2OpX.png

During the VIP soundcheck she sang Cry, First Time, Feels Right, Right Words Wrong Time and He Needs Me  :defeated:

CRY??? What the-

She's gonna add it to the set list??? Can't breathe :air:

8nl2OpX.png

CRY??? What the-

She's gonna add it to the set list??? Can't breathe :air:

She said she wasn't sksksk. She only did Cry because it was like the 2nd time she and the band had ever done it and they wanted to see what it was like in a live arrangement, First Time she performed earlier this year on the promo tour and did it in soundcheck so we had something special

BzhmW.png

She said she wasn't sksksk. She only did Cry because it was like the 2nd time she and the band had ever done it and they wanted to see what it was like in a live arrangement, First Time she performed earlier this year on the promo tour and did it in soundcheck so we had something special

Oh that's disappointing :(

First Time is cute, but she has performed it already. We actually have recorded performances of it so I'd prefer to get new stuff, but whatever, it's not like I'm ever gonna see her live anyway :toofunny:

I'm glad you enjoyed it though! It must have been a treat.

8nl2OpX.png

I can't that she shaded Kiss. Where does Let's Get Lost and No Drug Like Me pop?

Hah that was my post on PopJustice  :creep: Let's Get Lost properly goes off live and No Drug Like Me is off the new album so she should've done it and she did

BzhmW.png