Guest Zephyr

Carly Rae Jepsen

haven’t heard much of her new album yet (i’ve been slowly getting into her for a while now) but i’m really liking what i’ve heard

no drug like me is my song rn

what are some other standouts on this record?

haven’t heard much of her new album yet (i’ve been slowly getting into her for a while now) but i’m really liking what i’ve heard

I love now that I found you including the music video

The whole album is pure gold in my opinion, but I have a soft spot for No Drug Like Me, Everything He Needs, Too Much and Real Love.

8nl2OpX.png

for sure

She cut I'll Be Your Girl from the setlist to add Fever back in, and she dropped All That last night for Real Love.

She needs to be cutting Emotion songs to add more of Dedicated in, but All That really is not the one to cut

BzhmW.png

She cut I'll Be Your Girl from the setlist to add Fever back in, and she dropped All That last night for Real Love.

She needs to be cutting Emotion songs to add more of Dedicated in, but All That really is not the one to cut

Finally! I was scared she would never add Real Love. Justice for Higher, Cry and Roses. :defeated:

I'd give the axe to Gimmie Love, All That, Let's Get Lost and When I Needed You tbh, I don't like Boy Problems but I guess it flows well with Dedicated.

8nl2OpX.png

She really should cut some of the Side B songs 

FzytWEW.png

Gryffin will be releasing a new single called "Oh My God" featuring Carly on Monday 22nd.

Here's a live snippet of the song with someone else's vocals.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EDM/comments/bcz4rx/gryffin_oh_my_god/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

i can SO imagine her voice on this and it's gonna be epic :defeated:

lABVyGE.png

I have VIP tix to her show next Sunday and I have no idea what I'm going to ask her in the Q&A... any questions from people here that she hasn't already answered in press for the album?

BzhmW.png

I have VIP tix to her show next Sunday and I have no idea what I'm going to ask her in the Q&A... any questions from people here that she hasn't already answered in press for the album?

Ask her what she thinks about indie singer Lana Del Rey and would she ever consider a collab with her?