That Venice Bitch

Ongoing US college protests and encampments

19 hours ago, cheaptrailertrashglm said:

small? have you not been paying attention?

are you going to answer my question without deflecting? I clearly condemned both. Are you going to condemn the Zionists who are muddying the waters in order to shut down protests for the Palestinians who are currently being starved and bombed to death? Fuck your fragility 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

"Biden speaks on student protests"

https://youtu.be/473bHYQVAj4?si=xPUHbxfyGMLNwv95&t=17

didn't address the reason why they are protesting. basically just said violence and antisemitism bad. it gets kinda cut off but at the very end, but someone asks if the protests have changed his mind on policies pertaining to that region, and he said no. :noparty: disappointed but not surprised

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

22 hours ago, shadesofblue said:

"Biden speaks on student protests"

https://youtu.be/473bHYQVAj4?si=xPUHbxfyGMLNwv95&t=17

didn't address the reason why they are protesting. basically just said violence and antisemitism bad. it gets kinda cut off but at the very end, but someone asks if the protests have changed his mind on policies pertaining to that region, and he said no. :noparty: disappointed but not surprised

Biden's response is why I can't get jiggy with voting for him ngl.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, baddisease said:

Biden's response is why I can't get jiggy with voting for him ngl.

I feel that, it keeps getting harder to vote for him not that I'd want trump. I just can't imagine trump handling this situation any better, I think he'd only make things somehow worse. So either way, it's not looking good as if both weren't awful already:toofunny:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

44 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

I feel that, it keeps getting harder to vote for him not that I'd want trump. I just can't imagine trump handling this situation any better, I think he'd only make things somehow worse. So either way, it's not looking good as if both weren't awful already:toofunny:

at best, the argument to vote for Biden is pretty much is that Biden is Diet Genocide and Trump is full-flavored Genocide.

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, baddisease said:

at best, the argument to vote for Biden is pretty much is that Biden is Diet Genocide and Trump is full-flavored Genocide.

this made me laugh unecessarily hard😭

I have very limited knowledge on what's happening right now. But at the end of the day, whatever your opinions, the police should be protecting the students, not harming them.

i've seen many videos of the protests and i'm glad that there are young people who are aware of the genocide in gaza (and they're calling this a genocide unlike the government!!!!!!!!!) and they're showing that they're all collectively against it but it's actually very sad that in the world of speech freedom, people (including journalists and medics) are being arrested just because they're protesting against the funding of the genocide :(

url%5D

very brave of everyone involved, especially with the horrible violence by police and agitators. incredible respect to those in america for starting this trend! 

encampments have reached outside the US too, there is some in Europe I think switzerland, and there is one just started in ireland yesterday (in the face of students being fined 214 thousand for their previous protests)  https://www.rte.ie/news/2024/0503/1447322-trinity-closed/

giphy.gif