Elle

Lana announces USA Tour

29 minutes ago, violettiaras said:

@cinnamon teeth found and posted this link in the boston thread. 

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2024/06/13/arts/lana-del-rey-fenway-sound-check/ 

Fenway says Lana planned a whole US tour but cancelled the other shows aside from Fenway. Makes sense when you think about Lana saying “I decided not to do a stadium tour this year..”

Well...:bebe:

I wonder if that means there will be some kind of release (hopefully for Tough lol) during July or if she'll just be taking the time as a break before the final shows in August

Edit: I guess she could have planned other shows outside the US instead for July

Edited by fishtails

♡ 𝓵𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓭𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓾𝔂𝓼 𝓶𝓮 𝓬𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓼 ♡

i wouldn't be 100% sure this is the same tour she was referring to at the met gala or wherever she said that...or maybe it is lol, but the one she mentioned seemed more like random shows in between festivals like she did last year. 

also this is kinda random but the scrapped tour of it all made me think of it, in december 2022 (literally like a week after ocean blvd came out) i heard thru someone that she was touring starting in late march 2023. i'm pretty sure they were telling the truth too bc they knew exact dates and venues and what not. i kept waiting for it to be announced and then obviously nothing ever happened. kinda makes more sense if there was another tour for this year that got scrapped too. 

♡ i'm a princess, i'm divisive 

2 hours ago, 69 Million Stars said:

When Del Rey announced that a single night here would serve as her lone American solo show of 2024”

https://www.spin.com/2024/06/lana-del-rey-boston-fenway-park-live-review/

That's not true, Lana announced at the Met Gala literally that she is indeed going to do a "Small Tour in the US" preferably this summer, I know this because @insider_nostra1 on Twitter said and quoted their tweet saying "More surprises from Lana coming this summer..." https://x.com/insider_nostra1/status/1787511901359890598?s=46

20 minutes ago, Honeymoonwitch said:

Did anyone else get a text message from jumpropequeen to add to contacts. Usually I just get emails not texts. Is a tour coming 😭

Yes! I did, I just looked haha and yes a tour is coming :) I am hoping that Lana will announce it next week! 

18 minutes ago, Embach said:

What about Mexico tour tho? Didn't she say to a fan that she does stadium tour in Mexico?

She's not doing stadiums, she was only going to do one Stadium and that was Fenway. Now idk about the future but maybe she could do Stadiums in the next couple of years if she wanted to. 

40 minutes ago, fishtails said:

Well...:bebe:

I wonder if that means there will be some kind of release (hopefully for Tough lol) during July or if she'll just be taking the time as a break before the final shows in August

Edit: I guess she could have planned other shows outside the US instead for July

Wait so does that mean that we're not getting the "Small Tour in the US" after all?? I'm confused @fishtails

1 hour ago, Justin said:

She's not doing stadiums, she was only going to do one Stadium and that was Fenway. Now idk about the future but maybe she could do Stadiums in the next couple of years if she wanted to. 

No but I remember that she told a fan after the NMPA Awards show last week that there will be a Mexico stadium show in the future or something

url%5D

This one

On 6/13/2024 at 11:11 PM, Elle said:

Looks like a stadium tour may be happening after all with an alleged confirmed date in Mexico -

we met lana in nyc & she said stadium tour is coming (confirmed mexico) & they are “working” on releasing more lizzy grant songs pic.twitter.com/XJPtkIAuaz

— la la 🐰 (@lanaeviltwin) June 13, 2024

url%5D

52 minutes ago, Justin said:

Wait so does that mean that we're not getting the "Small Tour in the US" after all?? I'm confused @fishtails

lana changes her mind a lot, it's good to not take anything she casually mentions super seriously until it's officially announced :agree: there could still be a small tour coming and the fenway guy was possibly referring to a larger tour they were considering doing that ultimately ended up scrapped

6 minutes ago, cinnamon teeth said:

lana changes her mind a lot, it's good to not take anything she casually mentions super seriously until it's officially announced :agree: there could still be a small tour coming and the fenway guy was possibly referring to a larger tour they were considering doing that ultimately ended up scrapped

Do you think that it could be soon though because she has that HUGE gap between her Boston show and Paris show from July-August?? @cinnamon teeth

1 minute ago, Justin said:

Do you think that it could be soon though because she has that HUGE gap between her Boston show and Paris show from July-August?? @cinnamon teeth

if the tour is happening and we're operating under the assumption that lasso is still coming in september then yeah probably. but i think it's also important to remember that a "tour" could also still be random one-off shows that aren't announced all together (like last summer), i think that might be more likely at this point if she is doing more shows between now and the festivals continuing. 

2 minutes ago, cinnamon teeth said:

if the tour is happening and we're operating under the assumption that lasso is still coming in september then yeah probably. but i think it's also important to remember that a "tour" could also still be random one-off shows that aren't announced all together (like last summer), i think that might be more likely at this point if she is doing more shows between now and the festivals continuing. 

Then that means she's going to have to announce the dates sometime like next week? Also I read that it's no longer going to be called "Lasso" I will link the account that is very reliable. https://x.com/leaksnation_/status/1803896971989823774?s=46

Just now, Justin said:

Then that means she's going to have to announce the dates sometime like next week? Also I read that it's no longer going to be called "Lasso" I will link the account that is very reliable. https://x.com/leaksnation_/status/1803896971989823774?s=46

@cinnamon teeth also this as well https://x.com/leaksnation_/status/1803502173839401403?s=46

13 minutes ago, Justin said:

@cinnamon teeth also this as well https://x.com/leaksnation_/status/1803502173839401403?s=46

none of these twitter leak accounts are really reliable, also if she does random shows that are announced individually they'll likely be announced fairly last minute like they were last year 

15 minutes ago, cinnamon teeth said:

none of these twitter leak accounts are really reliable, also if she does random shows that are announced individually they'll likely be announced fairly last minute like they were last year 

Okay what about this one? @cinnamon teeth https://x.com/insider_nostra1/status/1787511901359890598?s=46

26 minutes ago, Justin said:

these twitter leaker accounts just lie for fun until they get something right. the only person who ever actually knew anything on twitter was boz but idk where he went. 

i think as lana fans, it's important to remember how much lana changes her mind. she's been like this as long as i can remember, and there's nothing wrong with that. i've always had the mindset as a fan especially of hers to hope for the best but don't hold expectations. that's one of the reasons i didn't join LB until this past year, i love to speculate what she'll do next, but if you have set expectations with her, you might be disappointed when she does the complete opposite.

all that being said, it's completely possible for her to add some dates between august or possibly after like she did last year! but i don't think we should have it set in our minds. she's said before she doesn't want to do a stadium tour (and even though she said that she could totally drop a stadium tour lineup tomorrow) but you literally never know with her. insiders are not always reliable, there's a few known ones that are pretty reliable but when it's these random people you have to take it with a grain of salt. even with reliable insiders, she changes her mind all the time so it could end up being wrong.

i do think it's probably likely she'll perform in mexico because she had to cancel at least one of the shows there last year i believe

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎