rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT NOW!

Tough outstreams Lolita. Still ramping up 800K daily. Peppers, Music to Watch Boys to and  Money Power Glory in about a week's time. 

* Tough
136,143,411 802,660
135,763,715 54,770
131,589,942 184,783
129,846,702 41,847
126,909,509 71,206
126,521,792 51,564
126,295,581 115,771
126,105,998 32,311
125,919,443 61,610
124,135,030 104,022

Is it just me or did sth happen between Lana n quavo.. sth not good. She used to be a huge fan but once they met and did this song, she’s like super distanced, now deleted all tough posts. No interacting, no likes, she only sent him a reptile emoji when he wished her happy bday:trisha4:

29 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Is it just me or did sth happen between Lana n quavo.. sth not good. She used to be a huge fan but once they met and did this song, she’s like super distanced, now deleted all tough posts. No interacting, no likes, she only sent him a reptile emoji when he wished her happy bday:trisha4:

I don’t like theorizing but I think you might be right her deleting the post is kinda random considering tough kinda is her newest thing

“Be young, be dope, be proud”

55 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Idk.. maybe they did have a fling after all.. but who will ever know.. 

8 hours ago, Lustformoney said:

Sounds like it. Lana strikes me as the type who has many fallouts. I get the sense that she's all about self-worth and takes shit from no one.

Even if those people are, like, Quavo and Ariana Grande. I sense that she has a "fuck it" attitude and doesn't really care. 

1 minute ago, 111 said:

Tough [Channel Tres Remix] (October 04, 2024)

DP25iXS.jpg

I almost got a heart attack misreading Tough (Orange Trees Remix) :lolno2:

2.gif

On 25/09/2024 at 08:05, barttttender said:

It seems so. Lana reminds me of someone who has a lot of problems. I feel like she only thinks of herself and can't stand criticism from anyone.

Even though these people are like Quavo and Ariana Grande, I feel like she has an "I don't care" attitude and she doesn't care at all. 

It is possible that she invited him to her wedding and he refused

I think he actively supports Kamala

2 hours ago, JDaniel said:

It is possible that she invited him to her wedding and he refused

I think he actively supports Kamala

folks don't get upset if someone doesnt' show up at their wedding due to contractual commitments or whatever

what does him supporting kamala have to do with anything?

4 hours ago, barttttender said:

people don't get upset if someone doesn't show up to their wedding due to contractual commitments or other things

What does his support for Kamala have to do with this?

maybe the spouse's ideas and behavior have something to do with it 

you never know

On 9/24/2024 at 11:00 PM, Lustformoney said:

I think things have definitely cooled between them. She was spending a lot of time with him at the start of the year all over the country. Much more than needed for just recording a song together. She deleted posts with him now, just before she got married. We'll never know, but I think they probably had a brief fling. They still seemed pretty friendly in the Fenway performance, but she almost ignored the release of Tough, while Quavo promoted it. She was probably supposed to appear on Fly too as she's listed as a writer, and she never writes for songs she's not on. She writes her part.

at fenway Lana had been with Jeremy for a month

This didn't seem to be a problem for anyone in each other's relationships.

What has changed is the more precise view of who this Jeremy is.

below is the date of the insta withdrawals; a week before the wedding is not ideal for an invitation?

Guys, on Reddit they say (and it's verified) that Lana deleted all Instagram posts about Tough/Quavo.

8 minutes ago, JDaniel said:

at fenway Lana had been with Jeremy for a month

This didn't seem to be a problem for anyone in each other's relationships.

What has changed is the more precise view of who this Jeremy is.

below is the date of the insta withdrawals; a week before the wedding is not ideal for an invitation?

Guys, on Reddit they say (and it's verified) that Lana deleted all Instagram posts about Tough/Quavo.

Wally Crowder, a big Trump supporter who Lana follows and is friends with, whose house they filmed the video at, despite him posting vey MAGA and questionable stuff also criticized Quavo on Insta for appearing at Kamala Harris's rally. His son was at the wedding.

On 9/24/2024 at 11:00 PM, Lustformoney said:

Maybe Jeremy is just jealous.. i don’t see that being too far fetched

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 hour ago, Lustformoney said:

My guess is Jeremy didn’t like the mv lol. He already tells lana to not take pics with fans.. I know where this is going

He tells Lana to not take pics with fans? Wait thats actually so sad considering that I think that Lana enjoys seeing her fans and connecting with them

1 minute ago, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

He tells Lana not to take pictures with her fans? Wait, that's really sad, since I think Lana enjoys seeing her fans and connecting with them

This information should be taken with great caution.

personally even if I think that he personally does not like being photographed (which is legitimate) lana would not submit to such an injunction vis-à-vis these fans

why all the social media withdrawals about Jeremy's so-called jealousy didn't happen when the clip was released

I think the reality is also sad : Quavo is taking his distances like many others will do later or have already done

then it will be the fans' turn 

I must really love this woman and everything she's been through to not do the same.