rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - RELEASE TBA

18 minutes ago, honeyslow said:

it’s funny to me when ppl still have a hard time accepting lana really dgaf abt charts bc like why should she…

Idk if it was lana's decision, but then why did they release a SYTH sped up version for example? Not always, but on certain occasions she does care about chart positions, especially when it comes to new albums. Otherwise she wouldn't be taking part in the whole promotional circus with fotoshoots and interviews for magazines and so on.  I would also say that Tough is a kind of song destined to end up in the charts, if not for her own success, then for that of Quavo.

15 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

why did they release a SYTH sped up version for example?

i believe it’s because of interscope/tap. they also released a sped up version of summertime sadness: because of tiktok! they’re obviously doing it for the sake of charts but i don’t think lana has anything to do with sped up versions or remixes 

i think you’re right, sometimes she cares about charts and other times she doesn’t :eartha2:

It's gonna be 1 of 2 situations: 1 it will be dropped randomly on a Wednesday at 3pm with no mention of the album and the mv is scrapped; or 2 it will be announced with high quality promo as a buzz single, dropping 2 days later with the mv, preceding a month wait with interviews + hints and finally an album trailer, 1 day later lead single with mv, preorders, album out end of September. Thats my prophecy