Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

Apparently she has been given the rights to the songs she did with DSign now so those will be coming out as an EP soon

She did 7 songs with them but out of those only Sparks and No Angels were confirmed to be on Eleutheromaniac. But it means we will be getting Colors as well 

Apparently she has been given the rights to the songs she did with DSign now so those will be coming out as an EP soon

She did 7 songs with them but out of those only Sparks and No Angels were confirmed to be on Eleutheromaniac. But it means we will be getting Colors as well 

Colors was also meant to be on Eleutheromaniac, so was Until U Love Me Again (another song she did with them)

so hopefully we get both  :excited:

I would never hurt you

Colors was also meant to be on Eleutheromaniac, so was Until U Love Me Again (another song she did with them)

so hopefully we get both  :excited:

Did she ever say it was? People just assumed it would be because she did it live... The only songs that were confirmed were Queen and No Angels. 

'no angels' sounded like a bop honestly, but all that stuff sounds so dated now.

Did she ever say it was? People just assumed it would be because she did it live... The only songs that were confirmed were Queen and No Angels. 

she actually did in 2015 on a uStream Interview. Where/when was Queen confirmed?

I would never hurt you

According to her latest Instagram post, she's going to start selling exclusive unheard songs direct to individual fans. She said to message her for more details, which I did, but I haven't heard anything back just yet.

She's releasing an EP called "Light Touch" in March with what I assume is all the Dsign songs minus Sparks

1. Light Touch
  2. Queen
  3. Until U Love Me Again
  4. Lose My Head
  5. No Angels
  6. Colors
  7. Fresh out the Box

(I also assume they will be mixing and mastering the songs for her as well so we will actually have proper finished songs for the first time in years.)

I'd pay $200 for like...Sweat or Headspun, maybe, but that's crazy if she's selling any mediocre post-Eleutheromaniac stuff for that much.

She doesn't have a lot of the Benny songs including Sweat or Alien (I See You). I think she knows no one wants the shit older than 2015 which is why she's selling them.