Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

She still co-wrote it, and still has it (that recent Instagram story showing all those files on her computer). She doesn't want to sell it because it's not her song, it's Melanie but I wish she would. I doubt she has permission from all these songwriters and producers who helped her make all these songs she's selling so it's a bit hypocritical to not sell A Thousand Words just because it's someone else's song that she helped make. 

And I don't think she cares if the songs she sell leak, she knows what she's doing lmao.

Yea I am sure if you offer her enough money she will. I am surprised none of the other producers or writers have written on the post asking where their cut is lol

Maybe her selling the songs is her way of getting the songs out there for people to eventually hear, since they will never have a chance at being released. Although she hates when her fan account on instagram posts about any of the leaks she always asks them to remove.

Yeah, we know. It's not the first time she's announced it and she's already sold a lot. It's why the recent leaks happened (Downtown, Last Chapter, Alien, etc.).

Imagine spending money to buy Downtown :lmao:

plus nobody bought Alien. neon didn't even have it lol