Sign in to follow this  
The Siren

Trump vows to ban trans people

Absolutely disgusting. That’s already awful but I fear what else he’ll do to other groups of people and minorities if he becomes president again 

492482-1.png

♡︎

is this a legit video? do we have a source other than a random twitter? It sounds like AI to me and I checked his official youtube and even went looking on his truth social a bit and didn't see the source of the video. If someone provides it, great, I'm just curious to know if it's official or not

We want the Dems to win, but let's not spread misinformation to win either. Don't stoop to Trump's level.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

This whole trans hysteria is really tiring.  Why do people think that they could possibly know better than the psychologists and specialized doctors that spend years getting degrees in this field of research?  Transgender people have always existed.  And children aren't getting gender-affirming medical procedures done, if anyone bothered to look into the process they would understand that isn't how it works.  It's a lengthy process that involves parental consent (if under 18), required meetings with therapists and more.  

Yes it's a real video but it's from over a year ago https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/trump-vows-stop-gender-affirming-care-minors-re-elected-president-rcna68461

1 minute ago, southbeachswing said:

This whole trans hysteria is really tiring.  Why do people think that they could possibly know better than the psychologists and specialized doctors that spend years getting degrees in this field of research?  Transgender people have always existed.  And children aren't getting gender-affirming medical procedures done, if anyone bothered to look into the process they would understand that isn't how it works.  It's a lengthy process that involves parental consent (if under 18), required meetings with therapists and more.  

Yes it's a real video but it's from over a year ago https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/trump-vows-stop-gender-affirming-care-minors-re-elected-president-rcna68461

thank you! i didn't search the title, I probably should've.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

This has pretty much been the stance of the far right from day 1. It’s just scary the whole Republican Party is swaying in that direction. And that the Supreme Court is going to, potentially, support that movement :toofunny:

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879