That Venice Bitch

2024 US Presidential Election - Kamala Harris/Tim Walz vs. Donald Trump/J.D. Vance

🤡 The Swifties 🤝 The BeyHive 🤝 The Little Romnsters 🤝 The W Gang 🤡

clowning                                 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

8 hours ago, Galactic said:

Yall a black and Indian woman with a heart is running to save the world from a Nazi, let’s stay united on this 

moving this here bc I think it’s more appropriate BUT I agree with you completely. 

I know this may be unpopular but I didn’t really have a problem with Harris’s speech on Thursday. She openly called for a ceasefire, and seems earnest in wanting a 2 state solution (which I believe is the only solution that doesn’t result in mutually assured destruction).

Her comments about a “lethal military” are textbook American politics, it’s still military-industrial - and honestly a weakened American military would only mean a more emboldened China and Russia invading their neighbors. 

I think there is a constant moving of goal-posts by some ppl who have picked up certain movements and created an entire identity out of it, despite not really understanding it at all - and just regurgitating things they see on Twitter and TikTok. It’s sad. The electorate has become so horribly uneducated. 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Rfk jr. has dropped out and endorsed Trump 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Fans are currently split between crying and going out and buying red hats

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

On 8/24/2024 at 8:26 PM, X8vinylScratchX said:

Rfk jr. has dropped out and endorsed Trump 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Fans are currently split between crying and going out and buying red hats

remember his brain worm died of starvation folks

On 8/24/2024 at 9:30 PM, That Venice Bitch said:

Dumb idiots will dumb idiot

When you finally wake up to realize that all of you are dumb idiots and that this election is fake in order to fuel the left-right paradigm and they choose the winner years in advanced :toofloppy:

On 8/27/2024 at 12:29 PM, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

Idk anything about US politics but we need anyone else besides Trump to win to get Lasso:pray2:

neither.    overthrow ur government.  

giphy.gif

On 8/29/2024 at 5:15 AM, Strangelove said:

Fantastic and hilarious video about the current state of American politics for our non-Americans. 

:ponder: half his questions were just cringey jokes and the other half were about a charli xcx album. ask dumb questions & you shall receive dumb answers :headache:

492482-1.png

♡︎

1 hour ago, shadesofblue said:

:ponder: half his questions were just cringey jokes and the other half were about a charli xcx album. ask dumb questions & you shall receive dumb answers :headache:

I’m not sure whether to acknowledge this is an extension of my first post encapsulated or ask if you agree you’d rather have access to abortions than a democracy. :thumb3:.

On 8/24/2024 at 1:35 PM, Mer said:

I think there is a constant moving of goal-posts by some ppl who have picked up certain movements and created an entire identity out of it, despite not really understanding it at all - and just regurgitating things they see on Twitter and TikTok. It’s sad. The electorate has become so horribly uneducated. 

what do you mean?

giphy.gif

Dick Cheney, architect of the War in Iraq and the global "War on Terror", has endorsed Kamala Harris.

This keeps getting better. Maybe Ronald Reagan will come back from hell to endorse her. Nobody will ever see the problem with that happening either!

giphy.gif