That Venice Bitch

2024 US Presidential Election - Kamala Harris/Tim Walz vs. Donald Trump/J.D. Vance

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

I hate JD Vance as much as the next person this thread but it’s not even true and he didn’t write about this in his book (or otherwise admit to having fucked a couch) 💀💀 It’s essentially a “Lea Michele can’t read” level shitpost. 

OMG i totally thought it was true :hide: but anyway he's still just very odd... idk something about him just doesn't sit well with me... i bet he did actually fuck his couch whether he's admitted it or not, i wouldn't even be surprised if he tried to fuck his microwave

Just now, Dark Angel said:

OMG i totally thought it was true :hide: but anyway he's still just very odd... idk something about him just doesn't sit well with me... i bet he did actually fuck his couch whether he's admitted it or not, i wouldn't even be surprised if he tried to fuck his microwave

it’s true that we cannot unequivocally prove that JD Vance didn’t fuck his couch :true:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

1 hour ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

Leftists: I’m not voting for COPmala 😤😤

Also Leftists: How dafuq Trump win 4 more years?Ideas_Surprised_Pikachu_HD.jpg

Leftists don't have the kind of power to make Kamala or Trump win or lose. If we did, we wouldn't have these shitty choices. Also the orange fuckface has a variety of reasons behind his popularity. But those are not on topic so I won't go into that in this thread (but am totally up to talking about elsewhere)

1 hour ago, Dark Angel said:

all i'll say is... no matter what kamala harris has done in the past... NONE OF IT could ever compare to what donald trump/the heritage foundation wants for our country, and i promise you than when she's in office, she isn't going to do anything to harm transgender individuals, you cannot say the same about donald trump! we have to look at the bigger picture and not worry so much about every single miniscule thing about someone, nobody's perfect, people sometimes do the wrong things and make mistakes, but democrats are not going to take away the rights of trans people, that's literally the thing about the democratic party is that they are more forward compared to republicans, even if they aren't technically that progressive

kamala harris has my full support, i would feel so much safer with her than donald trump, the diet mountain dew-drinking couch-fucker j.d vance who straight-up lied about coming from poverty in appalachia while at the same time putting down actual appalachians, or majority of the supreme court

Democrats can do and have done horrid things and I'm tired of nobody ever calling them on that.

also I want you to delete "couch-fucker" from the internet so I never have to think about that again. please.

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, baddisease said:

Leftists don't have the kind of power to make Kamala or Trump win or lose. If we did, we wouldn't have these shitty choices. Also the orange fuckface has a variety of reasons behind his popularity. But those are not on topic so I won't go into that in this thread (but am totally up to talking about elsewhere)

Democrats can do and have done horrid things and I'm tired of nobody ever calling them on that.

also I want you to delete "couch-fucker" from the internet so I never have to think about that again. please.

we do have the power to make either kamala or trump win or lose, it's called voting :cat: 

nobody's saying that democrats haven't done horrible things, we all know that obama's pretty much a war criminal, all we're trying to say is that voting democrat is the most logical choice if you want to keep trump out of office and project 2024 out of our lives, even if you don't particularly like the democratic candidate, or even the mainstream democratic party in general, voting for a third-party candidate is pointless and isn't going to do anything to solve any problems, and when so much is at stake, it's just ignorant to consciously make that choice, we shouldn't have to choose between two candidates we may not like, but that's just how it is, and we should strive to do the best with what we have for the sake of our country

2 minutes ago, Dark Angel said:

we do have the power to make either kamala or trump win or lose, it's called voting :cat: 

Do you think there are enough of us to make a difference? Because from how I see it, there are not.

nobody's saying that democrats haven't done horrible things, we all know that obama's pretty much a war criminal, all we're trying to say is that voting democrat is the most logical choice if you want to keep trump out of office and project 2024 out of our lives, even if you don't particularly like the democratic candidate, or even the mainstream democratic party in general, voting for a third-party is pointless, and when so much is at stake, it's just ignorant to consciously make that choice, we shouldn't have to choose between two candidates we may not like, but that's just how it is, and we should strive to do the best with what we have for the sake of our country

imo even if we defeat Project 2025, we're still doing some form of harm to the world. we need to come together somehow to keep both Project 2025 *and* whatever harmful things they're up to from happening. Idk how to achieve that though.

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, baddisease said:

Do you think there are enough of us to make a difference? Because from how I see it, there are not.

imo even if we defeat Project 2025, we're still doing some form of harm to the world. we need to come together somehow to keep both Project 2025 *and* whatever harmful things they're up to from happening. Idk how to achieve that though.

i see what you're saying, and i apologize if i came across as harsh in any sort of way, it definitely seems like the world is becoming more and more complicated, more corporate, more dystopian... people can't even afford to live on their own, or to sometimes buy the groceries they want, many people are struggling with mental illnesses, the loneliness epidemic... don't even get me started on the advancements on technology, a.i, and how it will affect our lives... among many other things, obviously, things weren't always great in the past, society has definitely becoming way more accepting and have learned so much about people, but it's crazy to think that in the past, a single person could support their entire family with just a simple job

even if we have different stances, and see things differently, we all want to live in a country where people are happy, safe, and able to comfortably live a life they can enjoy and be at peace with, we mustn't lose sight of that, and obviously way more needs to be addressed and to be done in order to get to that point, it's just sad how out of reach it seems though, especially when money, power, and greed are driving literally everything and it permeates absolutely everything, it makes for a very soulless and uncertain existence

13 minutes ago, baddisease said:

Clinton lost by a margin smaller than Jill Stein’s (who has questionable Russia-ties) vote count in key battle ground states like WI, MI, and PA - that cost her the Presidency and lead us to where we are today. 

While it may be presumptive to assume every Stein voter would’ve preferred Clinton to Trump, there is irony that by voting furthest to the left, it lead to the win of someone furthest to the right. 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

51 minutes ago, baddisease said:

In the short-term, no, however, I believe that no vote is wasted. If you actually want to see a third-party come to the forefront and actually be formidable in an election, you have to start the process by voting for that party. Over time - over many election cycles - this will grow in its influence and American people will become more aware of the opportunity to vote for a third party. There is a sacrifice that’s made on the hill of your belief towards a three party system. People don’t vote third-party because it’s not a valid option, but you have to make it a valid option and that takes time. Gradual process and change over time is what needs to happen. You can’t  transform a country overnight, you have to work towards it.

Don't get me wrong, I completely understand the strategy in avoiding voting for a third-party, but if we truly want to change the system we have to invest in gradual change.

Chemtrails Over The Country Club GIF by Lana Del Rey

I am glad that the political right in my country is divided into a conservative (Christian) and a right-wing populist party. Both together would probably have a majority, but fortunately the right-wing populist party is so isolated that a coalition with it is out of the question. 

Notice how Trump supporters don’t have this problem :rip: Republicans will just vote for trump because he’s their front runner. Very few will sit him out because he’s to far right or not far enough

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

Make sure you’re registered to vote! You can try vote.org to check your status but your state’s secretary of state website is probably more accurate. For my state you can also begin the process of requesting an absentee ballot- you don’t need to “prove” you’ll be absent or anything- they’ll give you one regardless if you fill your information out and you’re registered.  

NC governor Roy Cooper has removed himself for consideration for VP. He joins MI gov Gretchen Whitmer in being two of the proposed VP picks who publicly stated they would not accept the position

AZ senator Mark Kelly, MN gov Tim Walz, and PA gov Josh Shapiro have been reported to be Harris’ leading choices for VP

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

4 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

NC governor Roy Cooper has removed himself for consideration for VP. He joins MI gov Gretchen Whitmer in being two of the proposed VP picks who publicly stated they would not accept the position

AZ senator Mark Kelly, MN gov Tim Walz, and PA gov Josh Shapiro have been reported to be Harris’ leading choices for VP

So sad he removed himself, not to expose myself but he is a wonderful governor and an incredible man, I hope she runs for president one day

17 hours ago, sempervirens said:

We do, it’s called voting. Something communists don’t want to do.

There are not enough leftists to make a difference and certainly not enough communists either.

19 hours ago, Mer said:

Clinton lost by a margin smaller than Jill Stein’s (who has questionable Russia-ties) vote count in key battle ground states like WI, MI, and PA - that cost her the Presidency and lead us to where we are today. 

While it may be presumptive to assume every Stein voter would’ve preferred Clinton to Trump, there is irony that by voting furthest to the left, it lead to the win of someone furthest to the right. 

Do you blame Clinton's loss on Jill Stein's voters? There are a lot of other reasons why she lost imo.

giphy.gif

34 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

I think that Shapiro is too new in politics, he’s only been in office a year and an half, and he only won PA as greatly as he did because his opponent was a terrible terrible option.

Pete Buttigieg’s media appearances last week on Fox really showed that he could be a really good pick. He’s very well spoken and doesn’t let someone else trying to interrupt him throw him off guard.  I also really like Mark Kelly and think he’d also be a really good pick

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, NikoGo said:

I think that Shapiro is too new in the senate, and he only won PA as greatly as he did because his opponent was a terrible terrible option.

Pete Buttigieg’s media appearances last week on Fox really showed that he could be a really good pick. He’s very well spoken and doesn’t let someone else trying to interrupt him throw him off guard.  I also really like Mark Kelly and think he’d also be a really good pick

Shapiro is not a Senator, you're thinking of that grifter Fetterman.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, baddisease said:

There are not enough leftists to make a difference and certainly not enough communists either.

Well yes, you’re right, but it’s important to note that the rallies and door to door/phone campaigning is to get swing voters. The hard left and the hard right aren’t targets for anything because their vote has already been accounted for and secured. 

1 minute ago, baddisease said:

Shapiro is not a Senator, you're thinking of that grifter Fetterman.

You’re right, I meant Governor. But my comment about his opponent is still very much true. Doug Mastriano was a terrible candidate and would have shot PA straight backwards 

"Don’t forget me"

7 minutes ago, baddisease said:

Do you blame Clinton's loss on Jill Stein's voters? There are a lot of other reasons why she lost imo.

what i believe he's saying is that if enough people who voted for jill stein would've voted for hillary clinton instead, she would've won instead of trump