That Venice Bitch

2024 US Presidential Election - Kamala Harris/Tim Walz vs. Donald Trump/JD Vance

reading the non-debate sub-debate in this thread is very interesting keep it going i enjoy civilised political discussion :oprah3:

(but please keep it civil as always and try and stick to the OP topic)

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, baddisease said:

The infrastructure needed to establish this would create jobs, too.

in a sector that currently is facing a labor shortage. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

14 minutes ago, baddisease said:

Idea to make the housing affordable: seize the homes owned by the banks and the landlords and redistribute them to the people who need them.

There are better ways to effectively redistribute wealth that won’t have such a volatile impact on the economy. 

A little thing that should be done, in my opinion, is increase the damn federal minimum wage. It’s insane that it’s been $7.25 for 15 years. It’s still $7.25 here in Oklahoma. 

We also need to look at our tax code to ensure that everyone pays their fair share. 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

Just now, Mer said:

well then that's too vague, you want to invest trillions into cutting the cost of medication by a few dollars? You would tank the entire economy and put in place a disastrous healthcare plan 

Even if we don't go with my idea, we could reallocate SOME budgeted MIC funds to expanding programs that already exist. For example, people who acquire HIV get their healthcare (or parts of it) funded by the Ryan White Care Act. We can expand that to include people with mental health or cancer or (You get the picture)

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Mer said:

in a sector that currently is facing a labor shortage. 

I need them to talk Abt raising min wage bc that's what needs to be talked abt rn

and its less important than min wage but I need them 2 talk Abt trans rights / lgtb rights 

Just now, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

You can’t delete an account, How did he do that?

He did witchcraft agaisnt trump

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ juniper * ˚ ✦

LANA DEL REY: AURORA: CHARLIE XCX: MITSKI: FLORENCE + THE MACHINE: FAYE WEBSTER: SOPHIE: MAYA HAWKE: FLEETWOOD MAC: AYESHA EROTICA: HALEY HENDERICKXS: BON IVOR: FKA TWIGS: GRIMES: BOYGENIUS: LUCY DACUS: ALLIE X

Just now, DrippingPeaches said:

moderators r serving cunt omg the blue one's blowout is perfect

HELP I WAS THINKING THAT TEWW OMG ITTS SO PRETTY I NEED ITT

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

Elle made me merge back with my old account lolz hey y’all 

welcome back queen

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ juniper * ˚ ✦

LANA DEL REY: AURORA: CHARLIE XCX: MITSKI: FLORENCE + THE MACHINE: FAYE WEBSTER: SOPHIE: MAYA HAWKE: FLEETWOOD MAC: AYESHA EROTICA: HALEY HENDERICKXS: BON IVOR: FKA TWIGS: GRIMES: BOYGENIUS: LUCY DACUS: ALLIE X

3 minutes ago, Quincy said:

There are better ways to effectively redistribute wealth that won’t have such a volatile impact on the economy. 

A little thing that should be done, in my opinion, is increase the damn federal minimum wage. It’s insane that it’s been $7.25 for 15 years. It’s still $7.25 here in Oklahoma. 

We also need to look at our tax code to ensure that everyone pays their fair share. 

I agree, completely.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, baddisease said:

Even if we don't go with my idea, we could reallocate SOME budgeted MIC funds to expanding programs that already exist. For example, people who acquire HIV get their healthcare (or parts of it) funded by the Ryan White Care Act. We can expand that to include people with mental health or cancer or (You get the picture)

lmk if this is too vague, @Mer, I can go into more detail if you want.

giphy.gif

I'm so happy that they are speaking on this 

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ juniper * ˚ ✦

1 minute ago, DrippingPeaches said:

moderators r serving cunt omg the blue one's blowout is perfect

why i think you were talkin about me for a moment :pout: (i am not watching debate as i am not a euw ess aye resident)

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

Just now, Dark Angel said:

how is it OT

i'm just making a joke :brigitte:

girl talking about david kahne outakes in a vice presidential debate thread is not on topic :brigitte:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

why i think you were talkin about me for a moment :pout: (i am not watching debate as i am not a euw ess aye resident)

HAHA lb mods should moderate the second trump/harris one

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

girl talking about david kahne outakes in a vice presidential debate thread is not on topic :brigitte:

but i'm still ultimately talking about the debate... i'm not really being off-topic

i'm just making a JOKE about it by bringing up something silly and random

maybe i'm just misunderstanding BC i believe you meant being off-topic in the thread here (which i'm not)

𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒾 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝓂𝓎 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒸𝒾𝓉𝓎

They need to debate making it illegal to fall out of a coconut tree

Just now, baddisease said:

I had to walk my dogs, did they talk about student loan forgiveness?

not yet happy we are waiting on the same thing

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ juniper * ˚ ✦

Just now, DrippingPeaches said:

HAHA lb mods should moderate the second trump/harris one

trump is on MQ for the entire debate and kamala gets access to the mod group chat to kii a little mid-debate :makeup:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif