Ice Cream Ice Queen

Lana to appear on “30 Years of Grace” BBC Radio 6 Music special honouring Jeff Buckley - September 15th, 2024 @ 8pm

Quite scared this is going to be a small sound bite from an interview from the BBC archives from like 2012. Hopefully that won't be the case!

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

The BBC Radio 6 instagram post now just says "autumn" :crai:. By that definition I guess the latest we'd get it is November.

I hope it's still going ahead and we'll get an update on what date it will be out soon because I've been really really really looking forward to this

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

2 minutes ago, dexter said:

15th September 2024 @ 4PM I believe - they just put in on the schedule so the original date is still going ahead:gclap:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0022tsz

very worried though - Lana isn’t mentioned at all

Let's hope she's there though. Still weird she's not in the "including" list. :um2:

2.gif

They moved the date up and Lana had to drop out because she'll be busy promoting Lasso :hype:

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Just now, trust no terrence said:

Wait, so it's going to happen on September 15th, and Lana is no longer a part of it?

maybe she is, nothing is yet confirmed

2.gif

I really hope Lana is still part of this — although in the worst case, if not, I'll still look forward to Patti Smith

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

*I think* Lana will be included via old footage of her talking about his impact/legacy: do any such interviews exist?

Or if they could be really sneaky they could have asked her the last time the BBC interviewed her, where they asked about 24 and taylor swift- iirc they didn’t post them clips until a few weeks after the event

Im gonna just put this out there but there’s no way Lana goes on a 10 hour flight just for a 5 minute segment in a BBC radio 6 documentary 

Just now, dexter said:

*I think* Lana will be included via old footage of her talking about his impact/legacy: do any such interviews exist?

Or if they could be really sneaky they could have asked her the last time the BBC interviewed her, where they asked about 24 and taylor swift- iirc they didn’t post them clips until a few weeks after the event

Im gonna just put this out there but there’s no way Lana goes on a 10 hour flight just for a 5 minute segment in a BBC radio 6 documentary 

These last few years she has done BBC interviews through phone calls. When she released COTCC and (I think The Grants as well), she was calling from US!

2.gif

Just now, Embach said:

These last few years she has done BBC interviews through phone calls. When she released COTCC and (I think The Grants as well), she was calling from US!

oh yeah your complete right that would be a lot easier to do