Sign in to follow this  
BChed

My Acoustic Version of "Born To Die" (Youtube Video)

MY FIRST POST!! I just joined a little bit ago. I recently discovered Lana (only 3 weeks ago honestly) and have fallen in love with all of her music!! Born To Die & Paradise are 2 of the best albums I've heard in a VERY long time. --- glad to be a member of this forum. :D

I recently recorded a video of me performing an Acoustic version of "Born To Die" .. Have a listen and let me know what you all think. I would love to get some feedback from some true Lana fans. Cheers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3f_b_ih7Ag

delrey_zps3df8c502.jpg

Kinda in love with your falsetto?

Also what you did with the melody on "have fun in the meantime", it sounds like something. I don't know, it seems familiar, I like it.

Kinda in love with your falsetto?

Also what you did with the melody on "have fun in the meantime", it sounds like something. I don't know, it seems familiar, I like it.

Thanks so much! 

I hope that something isn't a bad thing.  :P  Let me know if you figure out what that part reminds you of..

:bop2:  You need to cover more Lana songs tbh :D Welcome to the boards!

I appreciate it! Glad to be here.

Initially I was pretty skeptical about covering any Lana song because her original recordings are untouchable, but maybe I'll do one or two more... National Anthem maybe.

Hi! Welcome to LanaBoards! Your cover of "Born To Die" sounds great. I like it.  :) 

Thank you!! :D

I like this! You should stick round here and do more covers :bliss:

Thanks for listening! This seems like a really active and laid-back forum so I definately plan on sticking around. PS: I've already found so many great photos and articles on this site that I probably wouldn't have found otherwise - i'm loving it.

delrey_zps3df8c502.jpg